𝑿𝑰𝑽 - 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Everyone was awake and eating breakfast at the table. Cumulus made pancakes for breakfast. They tasted so good. Cumulus was a chef, and there was no denying it. Honestly, everything she cooked was delicious.

Several minutes after eating, I was just checking my social media on my phone and ended up falling asleep... Did this count as a nap?

「Later」

I woke up from my nap by 11 AM and headed to the living room, going to sit on the couch with the ghouls.

« You look like you just woke up. » Swiss said, looking at me.

« No wayyyyy, really??? It's because I did, doofus. » I said, sitting next to Aether.

« You missed something hilarious! » Aether said as he started to laugh a little bit.

« What did I miss? » I curiously asked, looking at him.

« Nothing. » Sodo said as he walked by and exited the room.

« Okay... So, Sodo said- »
« AETHER SHUT UP. » Sodo quickly said, cutting off Aether as he seemed a little embarrassed.

« Ugh. » Aether groaned as he rolled his eyes at his friend.

« Mood. » I whispered under my breath before I decided to text Kelly once again just to see what she was doing right now.

-Now texting: Kelly 🫶🏼-

Me: KELLY GET TF ONLINE

Kelly 🫶🏼: Omg what?? 😭

Me: Hi 😘
Me: What are you doing?

Kelly 🫶🏼: Nothing, wbu?

Me: I'm sitting on a couch next to a certain somebody you adore 🫢

Kelly 🫶🏼: JUSTIN BIEBER?!?!?!

Me: WHAT.

Kelly 🫶🏼: I'm joking 🤗 Seriously, who is it?!

Me: Swiss!! 😭

Kelly 🫶🏼: OMFG, SEND ME A PICTURE NOW 😍😍❤️

I took a selfie of Swiss and me, with his permission, obviously, and sent it to Kelly, who kept spamming me to hurry up.

Kelly 🫶🏼: Cuties 😍

Me: He saw that text, you know? 😨

Kelly 🫶🏼: Lmao, whoops 🤭

« Isn't she the girl who called me Handsome? » Swiss asked as Aether looked at us, clearly wondering what was happening here.

« Yeah, do you actually remember that? » I said as I chuckled a little bit.

« Obviously. Anyways, is she single~ » Swiss joked.

Me: HAHAHA, HE REMEMBERS YOU 💀

Kelly 🫶🏼: Omg, really??

Me: Yeah, I'm not kidding.

Kelly decided to facetime me. I answered, hesitating, as I knew she was probably going to say the most out of pocket thing ever...

« SWISS MARRY ME. » Was the first thing that she said... and she screamed it as well.

Aether and I started l laughing to the point where we were crying as Swiss was just staring at the screen in confusion, looking like he was lost in a Walmart... literally.

« Who was that?! » Cirrus exclaimed as she and the two other ghoulettes walked into the living room, looking amazed.

« OH MY GOD, IS THAT CIRRUS?!?!? » Kelly exclaimed.

« Why must you always do that when I call you here! » I said as Cirrus came to see who I was on facetime with.

« Heyy~ » Swiss then said with some kind of flirty voice as Kelly was staring at the screen in disbelief, not even knowing what to say anymore.

« HI?? » She said, smiling.

It looked like she was crying, actually, maybe she was. I mean, she was talking to her favorite ghoul after all, so she kind of had a reason to cry. Cry of joy, of course. Swiss suddenly stole the phone from my hands and started to talk with Kelly.

After a little while, I spoke up. « Can I have my phone back? » I asked him.

Compared to Sodo, Swiss was kind, so he gave me my phone after I asked for it the first time instead of just running away with it like Sodo did.

« Can I... y'know, come over? » Kelly asked as she smirked for absolutely no reason.

« I don't know. » I said, unsure if it was a good idea or not.

« She seems kind. Please let her come over! » Cirrus exclaimed, looking eager to meet Kelly.

« Yeah, please? » Swiss added, a smug look on his face.

« You guys don't even know her. » Aether said.

Both Swiss and Cirrus looked at Aether and told him to shut up in a playful way, not actually being mean to him.

« It wouldn't hurt anyone if she came over. » I said. « Okay, I'll give you the address. You can come by 1 PM. » I then said, smiling.

« OMG, YOU'RE THE BEST OL- HUHH, NEPTUNE. SORRY!!! » Kelly exclaimed as I gave her a death stare as she was about to say my real name.

I gave Kelly the address to the house before she hung up to get ready to come over and hang out with us for the day.

...