𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰 - 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

We soon arrived home and got out of the car. We both got inside the house, and Sodo went into the living room while I went into my room to grab some comfy clothes for the night. I then went to the bathroom to change and remove my makeup. When I got out, Cirrus ran towards me.

« I knew it! I knew you two would end up together! » Cirrus exclaimed.

« Oh, Sodo told you? » I asked, surprised that Sodo had decided to tell them.

« YES! I'm so happy for you! » She said.

I chuckled. « You two are perfect together. » She said.

« Oh please, really? » I said.

« Yes. » Cirrus answered, sure of herself.

I then walked into my room to put the clothes in the laundry basket and put the teddy bear Sodo gave me on my bed, then got out and headed to the living room. When I got to the living room, Sodo wasn't there, but the three ghoulettes and Aether were there.

« Neptune! You two are dating?! » Aether exclaimed as soon as he saw me enter the room.

« Ugh, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. Keep it down, would you? » I said as I sat on the couch with them.

« We're so happy for you! » Cumulus exclaimed as the two other ghoulettes nodded.

I smiled at them.

« So... you went on a date with him from what I heard. » Sunshine said, a slight smirk on her face.

« Yes..? » I said, unsure of where she was going with that.

« Where was it? » Cirrus asked, pushing Sunshine out of the way.
« Hey! » Sunshine said as Cirrus put her hand in her face when pushing her away.

« At the arcade. » I said.

« Sodo must've been so happy. » Aether said, chuckling.

« Well, we had a good time! » I said, smiling.

« Did you kiss?! » Cirrus asked excitedly.

« ... »

« No, really, tho, did you two kiss? » Aether asked.

I blushed a little at the memory of us kissing and how his lips felt on mine. I nodded, answering Aether and Cirrus' question.

« AHA! I KNEW IT! » Cirrus exclaimed.

« YESS, SO CUTE! » Sunshine said.

« Calm down, you two are giving me a headache. » I groaned.

We changed the subject and talked about something else before I eventually went back to my room. As soon as I got in the room, I got greeted by Rain and Mountain.

« Hi! Where were you? » Mountain asked curiously.

« Hey, Neptune! » Rain said, smiling.

« Hi, guys! I was at the arcade. » I said, answering Mountain's question.

« At the arcade? What were you doing there? » Rain asked.

« Oh, Sodo didn't tell you yet? I went on a date with him. » I quietly said, as if it was a secret.

« Oh... Really? » Mountain asked.

« So you two are official now? » Rain asked, smiling as he seemed happy for me.

« Yes. » I answered Rain's question.

« Is that where the plushie is from? » Mountain asked, pointing at the teddy bear on my bed.