𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

« Hey, lovebirds, how 'bout you come skating with us? » Swiss asked as he rolled over to us, followed by Kelly.

Sodo and I playfully rolled our eyes and got up from our seats to go roller skate with Swiss and Kelly. Sodo and I almost fell many times in just two minutes. He kept holding my arm whenever he thought he would fall. It actually ended in us holding hands as we skated. If one of us fell, the other fell as well. After another few minutes of skating, someone spoke into the mic.

« It's 3 PM, everybody! Every couple gets on the rink. » A man said.

I didn't quite understand the next things he said, but all I know is that Until I Found You By Stephen Sanchez started playing. Kelly and Swiss were in their own world, literally slow dancing to the music. Sodo and I continued skating and kept looking at each other and smiling.

𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

I got in front of him and took his two hands in mine as we continued skating. Of course, I was careful not to bump into anyone as I was skating backward again.

« Just kiss already! » Cirrus teased as she saw us pass by.

「Later」

I was sitting at a table with the three ghoulettes, and Sodo was back with Aether. I wanted to spend more time with Kelly, but I kept losing her. She was with Swiss anyway.

Time was going by too fast. It was already 6 PM. The roller skating rink was closing at 8, but anyways we had to leave sooner since we were leaving tomorrow morning at 7 AM. We had to get our stuff ready today because as soon as we woke up tomorrow, we were leaving for the airport.

We all gathered at the place where we return our roller skates. I told Kelly that we would be at the airport at 7 tomorrow if she would like to say one last goodbye. Just in case she wasn't going to be there tomorrow, I hugged her tight and said my goodbyes now. We then headed outside, and like earlier, the three ghoulettes, Sodo, and I hopped in Sodo's car, and he drove home.

This time, I put my music on the way back instead of having to listen to some pop music. The song "Better" by Guns N Roses started playing as I hit the shuffle button on my playlist.

« Wait, that's Guns? I thought they disbanded. When did that album come out? » Sodo asked as he saw the title of the song.

« Sodo, they reformed the band! Well, without Steven and Izzy. That album came out in 2008. Don't tell me you don't know it! » I said.

« I don't know it. » Sodo said, chuckling.

« Alright, then I'll just put Chinese Democracy songs, I love that album! Though, I prefer Use Your Illusion I. » I said, shrugging.

« My favorite is Appetite. » Sodo said.

I turned around to look at the Ghoulettes. « What are your favorite Guns album? » I asked them, curious.

« I don't know many Guns N' Roses songs or albums, but I like November Rain and Don't Cry, so I'm gonna say Use Your Illusion I. » Cirrus said, smiling.

« Same, but I prefer Use Your Illusion II. » Cumulus said.

« My favorite is Appetite For Destruction. » Sunshine said.

Then, a whole ass debate started to know which Guns N' Roses album was the best and had the best songs. It ended up being Appetite for Destruction for some reason.

「Later」

As soon as we got home, I got out of the car and went to my room to start packing my things. When I was finally done, I changed into comfy clothes and went to sleep, only to get woken up in the middle of the night because of a thunderstorm outside. I sat in my bed and rubbed my eyes before grabbing my phone to check what time it was.

1:21 AM, I could sleep more. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't, the rain hitting the window, and the sound of the thunder didn't help no, but that wasn't the actual reason I couldn't sleep. I was so stressed to leave, I was going into a completely new country, I was leaving Kelly behind, and I had to take the plane. I got out of bed to go make myself a glass of water. I looked out of the window as I drank the water and nearly choked when I saw a reflection of someone behind me in the window.

I quickly turned around to see Sodo standing behind me.

« You're not sleeping? » He asked, pulling me into a quick hug. He pulled away but kept his arms around me.

« No, I'm just so stressed. » I said, putting my glass of water on the counter.

« Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. » He said.

« I hope so... » I said.

« Also, you know you can borrow my hoodies instead of Rain's? » Sodo said, looking pissed that I always take Rain's hoodies.

I chuckled. « I'm gonna keep that in mind. » I said, smiling at him.

« What are you doing up anyway? » I then asked him. There was a sudden loud thunder, and it scared me, causing me to flinch.

« Oh, I never went to sleep, I've been in the living room since I was done packing my things. » He answered my question.

« Sodo, you need some sleep. It's important! » I said.

« Well, you need some sleep too. » He said.

I sighed. « You're right. Good night then. » I said, getting pulled into a hug once again. I hugged him back this time.

« Good night. » He said with a soft voice before kissing my forehead.

We both went back to our rooms but I still couldn't sleep. I stared at the ceiling and started thinking about so many things at once that I didn't even know what I was thinking of anymore.

...