𝑳𝑽𝑰 - 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Later that day, Sunshine was in the living room, telling everyone how she was going to leave tomorrow in the afternoon.

I saw her earlier talking to Copia. He seemed to understand the situation and had wished Sunshine well, yet he still looked sad that Sunshine had to leave before the tour like that.

Sunshine told everyone, and Rain seemed so sad. It was unbelievable. He was clinging to Sunshine as she sat on the couch next to him, hugging her tightly and not letting go. At some point, Aether had to comfort Rain along with Sunshine.

Everyone was so fast to understand why she had to leave, and we all wished her well. She told us she was going to leave tomorrow in the afternoon. It seemed like most of her stuff was already packed in a few suitcases and that she only needed to pack her clothes, and then she was ready to go. All four ghoulettes decided to spend one last day with Sunshine. Her thing was shopping so we all four went shopping together and bought her each a small gift that would remind her of us.

But even our shopping trip wouldn't even compare to what Rain did with Sunshine before she left. He was literally being the perfect boyfriend, if he wasn't always. He prepared her favorite dinner just for her. He offered her a necklace with her favorite gemstone. He spent the whole night cuddling with her. And if that wasn't enough, the next morning, he prepared breakfast for her, but since he was feeling generous, he made breakfast for everyone as well. He didn't have to, yet he did all of that just for Sunny before she left.

When the time came for Sunny to leave, all of us went to the airport with her to say our final goodbyes.

« Bye, Sunshine. Take care of yourself. » I said as I hugged her tightly.

« Don't ever forget how much we love you! » Cumulus said as she and Cirrus did I small group hug with Sunshine.

« It was nice having you around. Take care. » Sodo said quietly.

As expected from Sodo, he said it quietly, almost as if he didn't want other people to know that he was going to miss her too.

« Goodbye, Sunshine. We'll miss you a lot. » Mountain said, hugging Sunshine as well.

« Don't you dare forget how much I love you! Take care of yourself, I love you... Please call me as soon as you arrive at your house. » Rain said, hugging Sunshine tightly once again.

It took several seconds before he actually let go of her. Her flight was then announced, and she said her final goodbye once again before leaving to board the plane.

「Later」

When we arrived back home, I decided to spend some time with Sodo. He had invited me to play Mario Kart in his room.

Doing each other's makeup was Cirrus and Cumulus' thing. Flirting all day long was Swiss and Kelly's thing. Telling each other stories was Rain and Sunshine's thing. Well, our thing was Mario Kart and raging. I mean, why not?

Sodo opened the Nintendo Switch, and we took off our masks.

« Think fast! » Sodo exclaimed as he threw the red controller at me.

I yelped in surprise, somehow caught the controller, and then laughed at Sodo sarcastically. « Nice try! » I said.

He chuckled before he sat on his bed with me as the game opened. We chose our usual characters, Dry Bones and Baby Peach. Sodo picked the first race, and I'm pretty sure he picked my favorite on purpose as he smirked to himself when he clicked on it. I won the race, and Sodo put on a fake sad expression.

I chose the next race, and I chose one that was hard for both Sodo and I on purpose.

« Noooo! Not that one! » Sodo exclaimed dramatically.

I just chuckled and looked at him before looking back at the screen as the race started. On the second lap of the race, Sodo and I were already raging because we somehow both ended up in 12th and 11th place.

« GO FASTER! » I exclaimed as my character was in grass and so, not going fast.

If the ghouls or Copia heard us shouting this out of context, they would probably be traumatized for the rest of their lives.

« WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? HOW DO I EVEN USE THAT? » Sodo exclaimed as he had gotten a boomerang flower from a lucky block.

When we both finished the third lap of the race, Sodo dropped his controller as he had again somehow managed to lose to me in 12th place as I finished in 9th. Sodo let out a long groan as he kicked his feet in the air. I chuckled.

« What are you doing? » I asked.

« Crying. » He said before he grabbed his controller and chose the next race with a challenging smirk on his face.

He chose what he thought was a hard race, and this time actually won against me.

« HA! I beat you! » He exclaimed.

I put on a fake, angry expression and launched at him while laughing. Sodo laughed as well and dramatically fell back onto the bed as I did that.

« I love you. » Sodo said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled and rested on top of him with my head on his chest.

« Love you more. » I said

« No, I love you more. » Sodo said with a smirk.

« What are you talking about, I love you even more. » I said playfully.

« No... » In a swift movement, he turned both of us around, and I was now lying underneath him as he looked down at me. « I love you the most. » He said, smirking.

I chuckled, but my face flushed red as I noticed how I was now laying underneath him and how he held both of my wrists pinned to the bed.

« Alright, you win... » I said, looking up at him with the biggest smile on my face.

« I always do, my love. » He said before winking at me.

He then got off and grabbed his and my controller, handing me mine. I chuckled for no reason as I sat up next to him and chose the next race.

...