𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 - 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I unlocked my phone and checked what Sodo's response was...

' Hi, Neptune. I would love to go on a date with you! I just need to know what time it'll be tomorrow. ' He answered.

« Kelly, Kelly! » I exclaimed.

« What? » She asked as she came closer to me to look at my phone.

She read the message. « Alright! I'm so happy for you! » She said, smiling.

' I was thinking we could go at 6-7 PM, there aren't many people at this time. ' I said, answering Sodo's text.

' Alright! I can't wait! ' He replied.

I smiled as I saw his text.

« You're very happy, aren't you? » Kelly asked, noticing how big the smile on my face was.

« Maybe... » I said, smirking.

« Come, the muffins are almost ready. » Kelly said.

I stood up and followed her to the kitchen. Kelly took the muffins out of the oven and put them on the counter. We waited a few minutes for them to cool down before eating one.

« Hmh! They are so good! » Kelly exclaimed as she swallowed the bite she took.

« Agreed. » I said, smiling.

「𝑺𝒐𝒅𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I had just gotten into my room when I heard my phone ring. I got a message from Neptune. I immediately opened Snapchat to see what she said.

' Hey, Sodo! I'm gonna go straight to the point... I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me at the arcade, possibly tomorrow? ' The text said. ' By the way, please don't tell Swiss or Aether. ' Another text said.

My face immediately started to heat up, and my heart was racing. I sat on my bed and answered her text. It took a little more time than intended to write the text as I kept rewriting my answer.

' Hi, Neptune. I would love to go on a date with you! I just need to know what time it'll be tomorrow. ' I said.

I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about many things at once.

« Sooodoooo. » A familiar voice said. « Sodo! » Swiss exclaimed.

« Ah! What?! » I exclaimed, annoyed.

« Were you zoning out? » He asked.

Just as I was about to answer, my phone rang again. It was Moon who answered my text.

' I was thinking we could go at 6-7 PM, there aren't many people at this time. ' She answered.

« Ooh! Who is it? » Swiss asked as he took my phone from my hands.

« SWISS! » I angrily said as I tried taking my phone back.

« Neptune? » He said as he looked at the screen.

« SWISS, GIVE ME MY PHONE, FUCKING DUMBASS! » I exclaimed.

« I was thinking we could- » He started reading out loud.

« BITCH! » I said, slapping him and finally taking my phone back.

I left the bedroom to go to the living room and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I sat on the couch.

' Alright! I can't wait! ' I answered her text before closing my phone and smiling to myself.

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」