𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰 - 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Once the movie was over, I was fast asleep. Rain was the one to carry me back to my bed. As he put me down onto my bed, I slowly opened my eyes.

« Rain? » I asked in a tired voice, not sure if that was actually him.

He froze and let out a little laugh. « Goodnight. » He said, smiling down at me before he walked over to his own bed.

「In the morning」

By 11 AM, I was awake and chatting with the ghoulettes on the couch when we saw Sodo, who had just woken up.

« Morning, Sodo. » I said, hoping for an answer.

« Huh? » He said as he rubbed his forehead.

« She said, morning, Sodo. » Cirrus said with sass in her voice.

Sodo just walked away as she said that. I shrugged before continuing to talk with the ghoulettes. He was probably hungover from yesterday...

« Hey, I was just thinking about that... How about we have a day just together today? We could go to the restaurant for lunch and go shopping afterward! » Cumulus said with a big smile.

« That is such a good idea! » Cirrus exclaimed.

« Yeah! » Sunshine and I agreed.

« Good! You guys get ready, there's a restaurant not so far from here so we can walk there. » Cumulus said, seeming happy that everyone agreed to her idea.

We all nodded and went to prepare ourselves for the day. A few minutes later, Sunshine and I were waiting for Cirrus and Cumulus at the front door.

« Where are you guys going? » Rain asked as he saw us.

« Oh, to the restaurant! » Sunshine answered.

« Hmh, let me guess, with Cirrus and Cumulus? » He asked.

« Yeah, how do you know? » I asked.

« It's quite obvious, you always do everything together. » Rain said, chuckling.

" You're not wrong! " Sunshine said as we laughed along with Rain.

Cirrus and Cumulus soon joined us, and we left the house after telling the ghouls so they won't look for us.

We walked to the bus stop, waiting for the bus, obviously. We were gonna go to the shopping mall. As soon as the bus got here, we went in and took the seats completely in the back so we could all sit next to each other.

« Which shop are we gonna start with? » Cirrus asked.

« Well, I was thinking about a clothes store? They got new arrivals, and I want to check it out! » Cumulus suggested.

« Okay, let's do that! » Cirrus said.

We stayed for a good 10 minutes on the bus before we finally got to the shopping mall. We spent almost 3 hours shopping and walking around the mall. I bought a lot of stuff, but it was nothing compared to Cirrus... Once we were done shopping, we were too lazy to wait till we got home to eat something, so we stopped at the closest ice cream shop and ate our ice cream... in November. I mean, why not?

« Today was so fun! It's a shame that the mall was closing, I would've liked to continue shopping. » Sunshine said.

« I would've liked to as well, but I think I don't have any money left on my credit card! » Cumulus joked as she laughed.

We laughed along with her before seeing that the sun was starting to set. There was only one thing that we didn't think about. The bus wasn't passing by at this time. I called Aether to know if he could come to pick us up, and he said he would be there by 5:30 PM. It was 5 PM, so we would have to wait for 30 minutes, but it didn't exactly matter.

Once Aether was finally here. We put our bags in the trunk. Cumulus, Sunshine, and I were sitting in the back, while Cirrus sat in the front.

« Why must I be in the back? I get sick when I sit there! » I exclaimed.

« That's because I got here before you did! » Cirrus said.

I groaned as I started to look out the window. When we finally got home, Aether helped us get all of our things out of the car and inside. I immediately brought mine to my room since I didn't want Cirrus, Cumulus, or Sunshine to mix up our bags.

...