𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰 - 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒓

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Here we are... the final venue. It was show time, and I walked onto the stage, following the staff member and making my way to the usual spot on the stage once the concert started. My heart was pounded in my chest, knowing this was the last concert of the tour. Kaisarion started, and before I knew it, I found myself at the front of the stage, looking at the screaming fans once again.

Rats, Darkness at the heart of my love, Spillways, Devil Church, Cirice, Ghuleh/Zombie queen, and Ritual.

Why did it all seem to go by so fast? A song started, and before I knew it, the riffs at the end of the song were already being played. As Hunter's Moon played, I interacted a bit with the other ghouls, enjoying the last concert played with them for who knows how long... After Hunter's Moon, the bass intro to Con Clavi Con Dio rang through my ears, and I watched as the crowd cheered loudly for Rain.

Ah, yes... Con Clavi Con Dio was always followed by Watcher in the Sky. Always a fun song to play and never a dull moment during this specific song.

As I was playing the guitar riffs, it took me a moment to notice that Sodo walked over to me. As he stood behind me, he laid his head on my shoulder and rubbed it on my shoulder like a cat would do. He buried his head in the crook of my neck, and I felt the material of his mask pressing against my balaclava as he did so.

Of course, Sodo being Sodo, he had to do more than simply rub his head on my shoulder. The little motherfucker started to faintly grind his hips against my back, my breath hitching as he did so. The crowd was cheering and going wild, yet I was having a little trouble focusing on playing as Sodo was being so... 'affectionate' on stage.

« What are you doing? » I whispered to him, trying to keep up with the guitar notes.

« What? Can't I have fun while making the fans freak out?~ » He whispered back as he stepped even closer to me, his body practically pressing entirely into my back and his guitar on the side as he kept on going before suddenly stopping and walking away. God, what a tease he could be sometimes... and a bit of an asshole, not gonna lie.

After Watcher in the sky, we continued with Year Zero, He is, Jesus he knows me, Square Hammer, Miasma, Mary on a cross,  Mummy dust, Respite on the Spitalfields, and Kiss the go-goat.

With Sodo, Kiss the go-goat was never really a normal performance. No matter what, he would always try to pretend to kiss me whenever that part of the song would come on. Not that I was complaining either...

Then came Dance Macabre, and finally...the first notes of Monstrance Clock rang throughout the venue, cheers filling my ears as Copia started to sing.

...