𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰 - 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔... 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I headed to my room and sat in my bed. Mountain was sleeping, and I didn't want to wake him up, so I tried making as little noise as possible. I grabbed a pair of joggings and one of Rain's hoodies and went into the bathroom to change. When I headed back to my room, I saw Rain sitting on his bed, still awake.

« Oh, Hey, Neptune! Where were you? » He whispered, to not wake up Mountain.

« I was with Sodo and Kelly at the lake. » I answered, also whispering.

« You went without me? » He joked.

« Yeah. » I answered, quietly chuckling.

« Anyways, how did it go? Did Sodo annoy the shit out of you? » Rain asked.

I laughed a bit. « Surprisingly, no. » I answered, blushing as I remembered what happened before we went back home.

« Oh yeah? That's new. Why is your face red? » Rain said, seeming suspicious.

I sighed. « Rain... if I tell you a secret, you promise to keep it, right? » I asked, still whispering.

« Of course. » He answered, growing curious about what that secret was.

« Okay, I trust you, you better not tell anybody. » I said. « ... So, when we were at the lake earlier, Sodo and I kissed. » I shyly said.

« No, really? Dang, I guess this means Aether owes 20$ to Swiss. » Rain said, quietly chuckling.

« What? Did they make a bet? » I asked. Those two boys were unbelievably dumb.

« Yeah, well, that's good for you! Though, you two dating or..? » He asked.

« I don't know... It's not official... yet. » I said, somehow embarrassed.

« Well, you kissed, and Sodo likes you, so... » He said.

« How the hell do you know that? » I asked.

« What, that he loves you? » He asked. I nodded. « Oh, he told Swiss, but Swiss told Aether, and it got to me. » He explained.

« ... Oh, well. » I said, lying down on my bed and looking at the ceiling.

« You good? » He asked.

I sighed. « Yeah... It's just that I think it's weird. He went from hating me to loving me. » I said.

« Well, he probably did that because in his head, he thought that girls liked 'bad boys.' » Rain explained, chuckling a little.

« That's such a dumb thing to do. » I said, chuckling as well.

« Not surprising from Sodo. » Rain said. « If he went from 'hating' to loving you, It's probably because he figured out that his thing didn't work on you. » Rain continued, shrugging.

« Hmh, maybe. » I said. « Wait... Does this mean that he liked me since the beginning? » I asked.

« I guess so. » Rain answered, not sure about his answer.

« ...Well, I'm going to sleep now. Good night, Rain. » I said as I laid in my bed and pulled the blankets over myself.

« Night, Neptune. » He said.

「In the morning」

I woke up kinda late, considering the time I went to sleep yesterday. I walked into the living room but got stopped by Swiss.

« So... what's up with you and Sodo? » He asked, grinning mischievously.

My face turned red. This was getting annoying... I didn't answer and tried to get past him, but he stopped me again.

« C'mon! He told me what happened last night. » Swiss said, smirking.

« Ugh, he really does tell you everything, doesn't he? You better keep your pretty little mouth shut, or I'll beat you up. » I said with a serious look on my face, even tho he couldn't see it.

« What are you gonna do? Call your prince charming? » He said, laughing at his own joke.

I just pushed him out of my way, and surprisingly, it was enough for him to fall. He was probably not expecting this, but come on... he wasn't built very strong now, was he?

« No. » I then answered his question. I was finally able to go into the living room.

« Swiss, you really suck. » Aether joked, helping him up.

I sat on the couch next to Mountain and smiled at him.

« Morning! » I said.

« Good morning! » He said, smiling back at me.

« You came back late yesterday? » Mountain asked.

« Yeah, I came back, and you were sleeping. » I answered.

« Oh yeah? I fell asleep at 9:30, you guys really did come back late. » Mountain said.

« Well, I think we got back around 10:15... » I said, trying to remember the time we came back yesterday. After all, I didn't pay attention to that.

« That's not important! What happened yesterday? » Aether asked as he sat next to me, just before Mountain was about to say something.

I groaned and held my head with my hands. Did he actually tell Swiss and Aether? Those are like the two ghouls I trust the less with my secrets, no offense to them.

« Please, tell me. Sodo doesn't want to give more details. All he tells me is that y- » Aether said.

I cut him off by putting a hand over his mouth. I didn't want him to say that out loud. It would be so embarrassing if everyone knew. Plus, we weren't even official yet. Well, anyways, everyone would probably know in the next few hours because Swiss can't keep a secret.

« Ugh, nothing happened! » I said through gritted teeth.

« Come on, why don't you just tell me??? » He said, literally begging for me to say it.

« NO! » I loudly exclaimed. « ...Sorry. » I then said, noticing how loud I spoke.

« Why don't you want to tell me? » He asked.

« Because. I have all the rights to keep it to myself. » I answered, crossing my arms.

« But- »

« No! »

« Neptune, pleeeeeeaase! »

« Aether, Noooooo! »

« Pleaseee! »

« Shut up! »

I put my hand over his mouth to stop him from saying anything else. I felt like I would explode if he said something else. Mountain, who was watching all the drama, decided to push Aether out of the room.

« Thanks so much, Mountain, you're a lifesaver. » I said, chuckling.

« No problem. » He said, clicking his tongue.

He sat next to me, and we talked for about 10 minutes as it had honestly been kind of a long time since the last time we had a proper conversation just the two of us.

...