𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰 - 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I grabbed my phone and checked the text I got from Kelly, curious of what it was.

-Now texting: Kelly 🫶🏼-

Kelly 🫶🏼: OLIII!!!!!!

Me: What is it?!

Kelly 🫶🏼: OMG, I'M SO SORRY I'M TEXTING YOU SO LATE!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED AT THE DATE.

Me: Go ahead!

Kelly 🫶🏼: Okay, so, at first we didn't talk much, but when we got less shy, we started talking a lot, but like, A LOT

Kelly 🫶🏼: Then, I asked some questions that he answered with no hesitation. He was always smiling, his smile is ADORABLE. And I really love his voice, like, it's so pretty. He was so funny too.

Kelly 🫶🏼: And, I drove him home when we were done, and before we got out of the car, he kissed me. HE FUCKING KISSED ME! 🤭

Me: I knew you two would kiss. You drove him back here, but you didn't come to say hello?? 😔

Kelly 🫶🏼: I'M SORRY, I WAS JUST SO FLUSTERED AFTER HE KISSED ME I COMPLETELY FORGOT. 😣

Me: Don't worry, don't worry! 😭

She continued talking to me about what happened on the date. When I could finally get some sleep, I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep. I fell asleep in barely 5 minutes because I was so tired.

「The next morning 」

I had just woken up and looked at my phone. It was 9 AM. I rubbed my eyes as I got out of bed. After fully waking up, I headed to the kitchen to get myself breakfast.

« Is that Rain's sweater? » Aether asked before even saying hello.

« Hmh? Oh, yeah. » I answered as I took the box of cereals from the pantry.

« Does he even know you always take his sweaters? » He then asked.

« Yeah. » I said again.

« Oh, yeah, by the way, good morning. » He finally said.

« Morning. » I then said as I let out a quiet laugh.

I picked up my bowl of cereal after pouring some milk into it and sat at the table next to Swiss, who was on his phone.

« Morning, Swiss. » I said as I took a seat at the table.

« Ah! Good morning! » He said, seemingly in a good mood.

« Hmh? Are you texting Kelly? » I asked as I saw Kelly's name on the screen of his phone.

« What if I was? » He asked, seeming to get all protective or something so suddenly.

« I don't know, I was just curious. » I said, looking away from him and chuckling.

I ate breakfast, and as soon as I was done, I put my empty bowl in the dishwasher and headed to the living room where I saw Copia, talking with Sodo and Aether. As soon as Copia finished his sentence, he looked at me.

« Neptune! Just on time, I just needed to tell you that we'll be going back to Sweden in a week. I should've told you a little sooner, but I didn't think about it... » Copia said as he smiled at me.

« Oh, right. I forgot about that. » I said, sounding a little unsure about those news being told to me so suddenly.

I totally forgot that we were gonna go to Sweden. I gotta admit I was excited to go there but I didn't want to leave Kelly behind, she was the only friend I had during my whole childhood and I didn't want to be that far away from her. And... well... No, the only problem was leaving Kelly behind, actually.

« Is everything alright? » Copia asked, getting me out of my thoughts.

« Yeah, don't worry! Just got lost in thoughts. » I answered with a little smile.

« If you say so. » He said, shrugging, before getting up and leaving the room.

I sat on the couch and took out my phone to text Kelly. She was literally the first person I thought of when Copia said we were going back to Sweden.

-Now texting: Kelly 🫶🏼-

Me: KELLY

Kelly 🫶🏼: ?

Me: Hi 😘
Me: What are you doing?

Kelly: Nothing for now. Why?

Me: Just wanted to know.
Me: I just got the news that I'm going to Sweden with the band. ;(
Do you want to hang out, like, every day this week so we can spend the time we have left together before I go?

Kelly: NOOO, YOURE LEAVING?? 😭

Me: Yeaah 😣

Kelly: Well, I would love to hang out with you until you leave!

Me: Alright, can you come today at 1 PM?

Kelly: Absolutely! Let's join in the woods like yesterday!

Me: Great idea!
Me: I'm gonna text you before I leave the house.

I then closed my phone and decided to draw some more since I had plenty of time before it would be 1 PM. I went into my room and sat on my bed as I grabbed my sketchbook. I opened it to the page next to yesterday's drawing. I just drew something random. When I finished the drawing, it was 11 AM already. I put my sketchbook on the nightstand next to my bed and grabbed some clothes for today, and went to change into the bathroom. As I got out of the bathroom, Cirrus called us for lunch. We sat at the table and started eating.

...