𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿 - 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I ended up falling asleep by 4:21 AM and slept until 6:30. Rain woke me up, saying that we had to leave for the airport. Apparently, Copia was kind enough to take care of my things and let me sleep in.

I grabbed my things, and as soon as we arrived at the airport, Kelly ran towards us. She hugged me so tightly that I felt like she was crushing me.

« Kelly! You're already here! » I exclaimed, hugging her back.

« I'm gonna miss you so much! » She exclaimed as she hugged me even tighter.

« Kelly... I can't breathe- » I said.

She pulled away and said a quick sorry before hugging Swiss as tightly as she hugged me.

「After borading the plane + after they landed in Sweden」

The whole plane ride went better than I expected. Sodo was there, and he helped me calm down every time I would get anxious about anything. Afterward, two cars came to get us and bring us home. I was in a car with the ghoulettes and Copia while the five other ghouls were in the other. Such a bad idea to leave the five of them alone in a car, not gonna lie... It was 2:45 PM when we arrived home. As soon as we got to their house, the first thing I saw was how big it was. As soon as the ghoulettes and I got out of the car, we grabbed our things, and they dragged me inside to show me my room and do a house tour after that. Our rooms weren't all in the same hallway. Mine was on the second floor in the same hallway as Rain's room, Aether's room, and Sunshine's room. On the first floor, there was Papa's room, Mountain's room, Cirrus' room, and Cumulus' room. In the basement, there was Swiss' room and Sodo's room since they wanted the biggest bedrooms. The three ghoulettes dragged me to my room, and as soon as I got in, I was amazed. The room was perfect. There was nothing wrong with it except for the fact that it needed some decoration, but that was coming, obviously.

While I was looking around my new room, the three ghoulette decided to go drop their things in their room before coming back to my room to do a house tour.

« Okay, since we're on the second floor, we'll start the house tour by the second floor. So in this hallway, it's only bedrooms. If you take a turn here, there is a bathroom and a room that Mountain uses to put his plants in. » Cirrus said, opening the white door of a room to reveal many plants, some in their pots hanging from the ceiling and some on the ground. Some big plants and some small plants. It was like a greenhouse in a way.

« Then, if you continue to walk down the hallway, there's a walk-in closet to your right, and to your left, there is a door that leads outside, or basically on a balcony. » Sunshine continued.

« If we go back, we have the stairs that lead downstairs. Now, let's continue downstairs! » Cirrus exclaimed.

We went downstairs, and they started by showing me the hallway with all of the rooms. Afterward, they continued showing me around the first floor.

« So, this is the entrance hall, and this way, there's the kitchen and dining room. » Cumulus said.

« Over there is the living room, as you can see, it's way bigger than the one at the other house. » Sunshine said as we entered the living room.

The main color of the kitchen and living room was white. There was a large white couch with a fluffy rug placed under it and the glass coffee table. There was a big TV on the TV stand.

« If we go down that hallway, there's another bathroom, a laundry and storage room, a small library, and there's the door leading to the backyard. » Cirrus continued.

« There's also a music room close from the kitchen. We kinda skipped it. » Cumulus said, taking me to the music room.

There were many instruments, and there were more than in the basement at the other house. This time, there were more guitars and another bass. There were three keyboards instead of two.

« Then if we go downstairs... there's gonna be Swiss and Sodo's rooms. » Sunshine said as the four of us went downstairs.

...