𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

In the morning, Kelly and I were sitting on the couch. She was telling me all the things I missed yesterday when I left the room and when I went to sleep. I wasn't surprised as she told me that Swiss was flirting with her a lot.

« I'm actually so glad to be here, I never thought that I would be friends with members from my favorite band one day. » Kelly said, smiling. « Hey, hold on, I just thought of something. Isn't it Halloween today? » Kelly suddenly asked out of nowhere.

« It is.. » I confirmed, smiling.

« I've got a party tonight at Sophia's house. I totally forgot about that! » Kelly exclaimed, standing up.

« Whoa, whoa, wait, I thought you were going to a party with Mick. And who's Sophia? » I asked.

« Right, I forgot to tell you that... I broke up with Mick. Also, Sophia is my new friend! » Kelly said.

« Oh no, why did you break up with him? » I asked, feeling bad for her as I remembered how much she seemed to love him.

« He was actually cheating on me. » Kelly said as she looked down.

« Oh no... I'm so sorry, Kelly. » I said, hugging her and rubbing her back as I tried to comfort her.

She hugged me back but really tightly. Kelly always made our hugs last long on purpose. I always felt like our hugs were never-ending, to be honest.

« Neptune, I'll have to leave soon. I'm gonna go say goodbye to the ghouls, I'll be back in a few minutes. » Kelly said as she finally let go and smiled at me.

« Okay, I'll be in the living room. » I said before Kelly started to look for the ghouls.

About 10 minutes later, Kelly came back into the living room, and I went to the front door with her. Once she was ready, I got outside with her until she got to her car, which was in the parking. Swiss joined us in the parking and hugged Kelly goodbye, hoping he'd get to see her again sometime.

« It's such a shame you have to leave now! I wanted to spend more time with youuu. Stay with us! » He started to cry out.

« I know, I want to stay but I have to go! I can give you my phone number so we can call if you want to. » Kelly said, smiling at Swiss.

« YES, PLEASE!!! » Swiss said as he passed his phone to Kelly for her to put her phone number in it, looking happy that Kelly thought about this.

Kelly then proceeded to add her phone number to Swiss's contact list and then gave it back to him. « Done. I'm gonna miss you, bye! » Kelly said, giving him a small kiss on the cheek, getting Swiss all flustered.

Wait... why did she even kiss his cheek? Kelly really didn't wasn't any time, didn't she?

« Bye, Neptune! » She then exclaimed as she got into her car and smiled widely at me.

« See you! » I said, waving at her before turning to look at Swiss.
« Well, well, look at you! Are you actually falling for my best friend? » I asked him playfully as I dragged him back inside.

« Does she like me? » He asked, still looking flustered about the kiss on the cheek.

« Okay, that's a dumb question. I'll let you answer by yourself. Also, I'm sorry about yesterday, but I guess you got your lesson. » I said before going into my room.

「Later」

As I was sitting at the table in the kitchen, Sodo came in to ask me something, which he seemed a little hesitant to ask as if he was nervous to talk to me...?

« Hey, uh... Neptune. My friend is throwing a party tonight, and Aether and I are going. I was wondering if you would like to... come with us. Since it's a Halloween party, everyone is gonna be disguised so we can go with our ghoul costumes if you'd like... » He said, looking nervous to ask this to me.

I looked at him as he asked his question and had a small look of disbelief. Was he actually asking ME to go to a party with HIM?

« I would love to go with you! » I eventually answered, smiling at him.

He seemed taken aback by my answer. « That's... great! Um, we're gonna leave at 8:30... » Sodo said before turning around and walking away quickly.

« Alright. » I answered, smiling as Sodo left the kitchen.

Was this a step forward in our friendship? If we could even consider it a friendship.

...