𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰 - 𝑨 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Before I knew it, it was already 6 PM, and people were starting to arrive. I was up in my room when the first few people got here. By 9 p.m., everyone was here. There were people everywhere. I locked the door of my room just to make sure no one would get in.

I was in the living room with Cirrus and Cumulus. We looked for Sunny, but she was with Rain, so we let them be together.

Cirrus went into the kitchen to get a drink, and Cumulus and I also stood up and followed her to the kitchen, where she took her drink.

« Want one? » She asked, handing me a plastic cup with whatever alcohol was in it.

« No thanks. » I said, awkwardly smiling.

« Aww, come on, Neptune! Get in the partying spirit! » Cirrus exclaimed.

I hesitated a few seconds but took the drink she was handing me. I took a few sips, and surprisingly, it was good. Though... it would be a good idea to be careful with it.

Around 2 hours later, I stood up from the couch to go back into the kitchen when I stumbled across someone.

« Well, who do we have here? » A familiar voice said.

I turned around. It was Sodo.
« Heellooo. » I said, grinning.

« Look who's drunk before me. » He said, chuckling.

« I'm not drunk! » I said, taking a sip from my drink and laughing.

« You sound like it. » He stated, laughing as well.

I scoffed and sarcastically rolled my eyes at him.

Sodo suddenly picked me up and carried me like a princess back to the living room where he dropped me on the couch, next to Kelly. I flipped him off in a loving way, of course, and went back to talking with the girls after my attempt to go into the kitchen to get another drink had failed. I eventually got up and went to look for Sodo as the clock hit midnight. I found him standing near the staircase as he was talking with Aether and some other boys. Once he was done talking with them, I walked over to him.

« Heyyy. » I said, smiling as I walked towards Sodo.

« Hey there, Neptune. » He said, smiling widely at me.

It actually surprised me he wasn't drinking anything at the moment or even drunk. Usually, Sodo was a party animal and always drank until he passed out. Okay, maybe not ALWAYS until he passed out, but most of the time.

« Can we go to your room? I kinda have a headache and at the same time we could exchange our gifts. » I said, hoping he understood that I wanted to spend some time with him.

I only hoped that the fact that he was missing a bit of the party didn't bother him too much.

« Good idea. You can go get the gift, I'll wait for you in my room. » He said, smiling.

I headed upstairs and unlocked the door before going into my room. I took his gift, which was in a paper bag, just because I felt like it, I drew something on the bag. I really hoped that he was going to like the gift. I went to the basement and joined Sodo in his room. After I closed the door, we both sat next to each other on the edge of his bed.

« You go first. » He said, seeming excited to give me my gift.

« Okay. I hope you'll like it. » I said, a bit nervous to know if he was gonna like it or not.

« Why wouldn't I? » He asked with a smirk before he opened it.

As soon as he saw the gift, his eyes widened, and so did his smile.

« How did you know they were my favorite flowers? » He asked, gently taking the flowers out of the bag.

I smiled. « Got some help from Swiss. » I said, chuckling.

He then took the picks out and then the picture.

« The picture is so adorable! » He said, taking a close-up look at the picture that was in a frame so he could put it as decoration in his room.. « Thank you, I love you. » He said, hugging me tightly.

« No need to thank me, love you too. » I said, smiling as I hugged him back.

« Now it's my turn! » He said, getting up and looking excited.

As he was taking whatever he bought for me, he put the flowers in a vase. He then sat back down with his hands behind his back.

« I'm just warning you. You might or might not freak out. In a good way! » He said, smirking.

I was getting more and more curious about what it was at every second. He finally got his hands in front of him, and he was holding two pit tickets for the upcoming Guns N' Roses concert here in Sweden.

I immediately smiled. « Oh my- No way! » I exclaimed, hugging him as tightly as he hugged me.

He chuckled. « Thank you, love. » I said, not pulling away from the hug.

« No problem. » Sodo said, hugging me back and lying his head against mine as we hugged.

« Do you want to watch a movie? » He suddenly asked, pulling away from the hug.

« Sure. » I said, smiling.

Was he really willing to miss the party just to spend some time with me? And to think that he was being so mean to me when I first got here.

« What do you want to watch? » He asked.

« A Christmas movie? » I said.

« Seems pretty logic. Which one? » He asked.

« Whatever movie you feel like watching. » I answered, shrugging.

We ended up watching (fav Christmas movie). I was cuddling with Sodo as we watched the movie. I was half asleep when the movie ended. I was laying my head on Sodo's lap while he ran his hand through my hair.

« You're sleepin'? » He asked.

« Almost. » I said, slowly opening my eyes.

It was around 1:40 AM, and we could still hear the people partying upstairs.

« You seem tired. » He said.

« I am. » I said, followed by a yawn.

Sodo chuckled. « Nothing stops you from sleeping. » He said, smiling.

« Alright then, goodnight. » I joked as I got off his lap to lay comfortably in his bed.

« If you're actually tired, it would be a good idea going to sleep. » Sodo suggested as he got up.

« Noo! I wanna stay with yooouuuu. » I cried out as I buried my face into the pillow.

« Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time tomorrow. Sleep is important. » He said, chuckling.

It sounded weird to hear him say things like this. Honestly, he would've been more like 'stay awake with me' or something like that.

I groaned. « Fine, I'll go to sleep, but only because you say I should. » I said, staying in his bed.

« Feelin' special right now. » Sodo sarcastically said. « Sleep well. » He said, kissing my cheek.

I smiled, then slowly drifted off to sleep. Sodo decided to go back upstairs after I had completely fallen asleep.

...