𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰 - 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Time went by so fast. Yesterday, I bought Sodo a gift for Christmas. As much as I would've loved to buy something to everyone, I was literally broke, so I just bought something for Sodo.

It was already the day Kelly was coming. Sodo drove me to the airport and said he was gonna come back later because he had some stuff to do. I kept calling and texting Kelly everyday, she kept saying she was so excited to come.

I was standing outside of the airport, waiting for Kelly. My phone rang, letting me know I got a notification. It was Kelly telling me she was heading outside. Just as I closed my phone, she got out of the airport. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly, being careful not to slip on the ice.

« OLIVIAAA!! It's been so long! » She exclaimed, dropping her luggage to hug me back.

« I missed you so much! Everyone did! And you also missed so many things! » I exclaimed, smiling as I pulled away from the hug.

« You're gonna tell me all about it, right?! » Kelly exclaimed.

« Of course! Now let me just call Sodo. He's gonna be the one bringing us home. » I said, taking my phone out and going in my contacts.

I clicked on the one that said ' Sodo ❤️💋 ' and called.

« Heyy, it's me. Kelly's here. We'll be waiting for you outside. » I said.

« Okay. I'm on my way. Bye, love you. » He said.

« Love you too. » I said, smiling before hanging up.

« So, it's going well with Sodo? » She asked as I hung up.

« Everything is great! How are things going with Swiss? » I asked.

« We text every day. He's not gonna believe it when he's gonna see me step in the house. » Kelly said, chuckling.

« I can't wait to see how he's gonna react! » I said, laughing.

A few minutes later, Sodo called me to say he was in the parking lot. We looked for him, and as soon as we spotted him, we ran to the car. It wasn't a good idea to run to the car since it was slippery, and Kelly ended up slipping on ice. At least she didn't hurt herself, but I was dying of laughter as she was struggling to stand up.

Once we got to the car, I sat in the passenger seat next to Sodo while Kelly sat in the back.

« Hey, love. » Sodo said as I sat in the car.

« Hi. » I said, smiling and blushing.

Sodo smiled at me and then turned to Kelly, who was sitting in the back. « Hi, Kelly. » He said.

« Hey, Sodo! Long time no see! » Kelly exclaimed, grinning.

« Yeah, yeah... » He said as he started to drive towards the house.

« Stop with the attitude, Sodo. » I said, nudging him.

« Okay, mom. » He sarcastically said.

« More like mommy. » Kelly teased.

« KELLY! » I loudly exclaimed.

She just chuckled and had that mischievous look of hers on her face. We soon arrived home and made sure Swiss was in the living room. Sodo got inside first, and then I got inside with Kelly.

« HEY BITCHES!!! » Kelly exclaimed as she ran into the living room.

« KELLY! » Everyone exclaimed.

« NO FUCKING WAY. KELLY!?! WHO WAS GOING TO TELL ME SHE WAS COMING, WHAT?!? » Swiss exclaimed, tackling his girlfriend into a hug.

She gladly hugged him back, and they stayed like that for like, 5 minutes? Okay, I was exaggerating, but it felt like forever. We all spent time together, and we didn't even see time go by. Before we know it, it was already 10 PM. I went to my room and went to sleep.

「In the morning」

There was going to be a party tonight, and for Swiss and Sodo, everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING, had to be perfect. I was already excited for the party, and so was Kelly. We were downstairs, chilling in the common room with Cirrus.

« So you two DID sleep in the same bed? » I asked.

Kelly nodded.

« Did you fuck? » Cirrus asked, looking serious, but it sounded like she was joking.

« Cirrus, what is up with you!? » I asked, laughing.

Kelly was blushing HARD, but she shook her head no, obviously. We talked a few more minutes before I decided to go play guitar. Kelly wanted to see me play, so she came with me.

« Can you play Square Hammer? » Kelly asked, seeming excited to see me play.

I smiled « Sure! » I said.

I put the strap over my shoulder and connected my guitar to the amp. I started playing the song, and just as I finished the intro, Kelly was already telling me how good I was. I played the whole song, and as soon as I finished playing, Kelly clapped her hands and told me I was so good, again.

« Can't wait for Ghost to go back in the United States. I wanna see you play on stage so bad! » She exclaimed.

« One day, Kelly. One day. » I said, patting her shoulder and laughing.

I played a few more songs and practiced the songs for the upcoming tour.

...