𝑿𝑿𝑽 - 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒕?

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

By 9:20 AM, we arrived at the spot where Kelly told us to meet her. Kelly was already there waiting for us.

« HII!! Oh my god, I love your hoodie! » She exclaimed as she ran towards me, followed by her dog.

« Thanks! » I said while smiling at her.

« Hi, Kelly! » Aether said as Sodo stayed silent.

We started walking on the trail, and Kelly started to think about many things for tonight, so she kept telling me what she had in mind. It seemed like she didn't care that Sodo and Aether heard her. She was talking non-stop.

« Hold on, did I miss something? Since when is she going on a date with Swiss? » Aether asked out of nowhere.

« Since yesterday! » Kelly said with a smile before continuing to talk.

« Your dream came true, but mine still didn't. How long am I gonna have to wait! » I joked, laughing.

« Don't worry, it'll happen one day! Depends on what your dream is! » Kelly said, also laughing with me.

« Sodo can make it come true. » Aether said, smirking as he nudged Sodo.

« Aether, stop that! » Sodo exclaimed as he hit Aether on the shoulder.

« Ow! Alright! » He said, quietly chuckling.

« As if he could! » I joked again, rolling my eyes and laughing.

« What's your dream? » Aether then curiously asked.

« Well... I always dreamed of showing my takent to the world... You know... play guitar on stage? » I said, seeming shy to say what my dream was.

« Well, at least you know it's gonna happen one day. » Sodo said.

« Yeah. » I said, smiling at him.

« But you're so lucky. How come you are the one who got to join the band? It could've been me! » Kelly exclaimed as she started to be a drama queen.

I almost told her about how Copia and I used to he friends but ended up keeping my mouth shut.

« Kelly, at least be grateful. Your boyfriend is Swiss. » I said, chuckling.

We continued talking and walking until we stopped to eat. We found a spot where we could sit down and chill. I only ate one sandwich in half since I wasn't really hungry, so while waiting for the others to finish eating, I decided to play fetch with Ozzy with a stick I found on the ground.

« Alright, go get it! » I said as I threw the stick, unaware that Sodo was watching me play with the dog.

Her dog always listens to what we say. Every time we tell him to sit, he sits, or when we tell him to give the ball, he does. She really trained him well, not gonna lie.

Once we were done eating, we continued walking and came across a small river. We never came here, and it was pretty. The water was clear, and it was peaceful. Kelly decided to take a break and sat down while Aether, Sodo, and I walked next to the river. As we walked, my foot accidentally slipped, and I almost fell into the river, but Sodo caught me before I could even touch the water. The way he caught me and the hand placement made me blush furiously. I swear if his hand was just a little lower, I would've exploded.

« Are you alright? » He asked as he was still holding me, without really noticing... or was he still holding me on purpose?

« Y-yeah! » I stuttered out of nervousness.

It was clear that he saw how flustered I got. « Oh, uh-... Sorry. » He muttered, letting go of me.

« No, it's okay. Thank you. » I said, thanking him for catching me, slowly calming down.

« Lovebirds~ » Aether whispered as Sodo and I frowned at him.

We then continued walking, as if nothing just happened. The three of us stopped as we noticed how far away we were now. We went back to where Kelly was, and we all agreed to start to head back home.

« We should come back here another day. It's so pretty. » I said.

« I totally agree! » Kelly said, smiling.

We soon got out of the woods, and I said goodbye to Kelly and told her good luck with her date with Swiss. She thanked me and walked away with Ozzy, looking excited already.

« I can't believe we already have to leave her. She's very kind! » Aether said, smiling.

« I know, right? She's the best! » I said, chuckling.

As soon as we arrived home, by 3 PM, we were greeted by Cumulus, who was smiling at us.

« Hey, guys! How was your day? » Cumulus asked as we entered the living room.

« It was great! » I said, smiling at her.

« Yeah! It was amazing! » Aether added.

« That's good to hear! » She then said.

「Later」

It was around 5 PM, I was sitting on the couch, reading a book when I saw Swiss walk by, dressed all fancy. I got up and went to see him as he was probably about to leave for his date with Kelly.

« Hey, Swiss! » I said as he turned around.

« Hello, Neptune! » He said, smiling under his mask.

« I see you're ready for your date. » I said, smirking teasingly at him.

« Do you think she's gonna like my outfit? » He nervously asked. « Did I do too much? » He added.

« Are you nervous? » I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

He nodded in answer to my question and chuckled nervously, adjusting his tie.

« Don't worry, she's gonna like it! Plus, knowing her, I know that she's madly in love with you, Swiss. » I assured him, smiling.

Swiss smiled back before checking the time on his phone. « I better go, I don't wanna be late! » He said.

« Alright, good luck! » I said, patting his back before he left the house.

Aether was going to drive him there since he didn't have a car. I went back into the living room to continue reading my book. About an hour later, after eating, Rain and Mountain came to sit with me in the living room and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with them. I agreed and we chose a movie together. Cirrus and Aether joined us and watched the movie with us.

...