𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑨 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

As Sodo and I got off the Ferris wheel, Rain walked towards us.

« You guys are so lucky. You saw most of the fireworks on the Ferris wheel while I was at a table, getting scared by people disguised as clowns. » Rain said as he chuckled a bit.

« Okay, we're sorry, we'll let you choose the next rides. » I said, putting a hand on his shoulder as I laughed a little as well but felt kinda bad for him.

« Can we do the Goliath? we can all sit next to each other on that one. » He said almost immediately as if he had been thinking about doing this one for a long time.

« Yeah, good idea. » Sodo said.

We went in line for the Goliath, and compared to the titan, the wait wasn't really long since people were leaving. I sat completely on the side as Sodo and Rain sat in the middle. There was a random person next to Rain since we could sit four on this ride.

After doing a few other rides, Copia told us all to meet at the entrance of the theme park because we had to leave as the theme park would be closing soon. As we were heading to the entrance, we crossed paths with the ghoulettes who immediately noticed us, even before we did.

« Neptune! » Cumulus exclaimed as they all joined us.

« How did the day go? » Cirrus asked, genuinely curious about how it went with Sodo with me.

« It was awesome! Sodo and I watched the fireworks from the Ferris wheel, and the view was so pretty! » I said with a big smile on my face.

Cirrus smirked as I said that. She pointed at Sodo and I and made a... weird hand gesture... My face immediately flushed red as I understood what she meant with that gesture.

« CIRRUS! » I exclaimed, putting my hands in front of my face.

At least Sodo didn't see. He was chatting with Rain. The ghoulettes laughed as I looked away, embarrassed. We eventually continued walking towards the entrance of the park.

When we finally got there, we followed Copia until we reached the cars that were still parked at the same place as earlier, of course. As we were in the car, on our way home, I got a text from Kelly.

-Now texting: Kelly 🫶🏼-

Kelly 🫶🏼: HEYYY

Me: Hii

Kelly 🫶🏼: What are you doing?

Me: I'm in the car, just came back from the theme park.

Kelly 🫶🏼: Lucky 😭 I was stuck at home for the whole day..

Me: That sucks 😨

Kelly 🫶🏼: Yeah
Kelly 🫶🏼: Can you send me a picture of you and Sodo?

Me: No?

Kelly 🫶🏼: Pleasee.

Me: Bitch, I said no. 😨

Kelly 🫶🏼: PLEASE 👹👹

Me: I would rather die 😒

Kelly eventually gave up on asking as she knew damn well I wouldn't send her one.

We arrived home late at night. After I got inside, I went to my room to put my phone on the charger, but I received notifications from the group chat and got distracted...

It was now that everyone was checking the notifications from the group chat. I was super embarrassed at the thought that everyone was gonna see the video that Cirrus had sent earlier of me getting scared and holding onto Sodo.

-Now texting: Ghost-

Aether: AIN'T NO WAY.

Mountain: We can even see Sodo flinch ahahah 🤭

Rain: I didn't even see this happen?? 😭

« CIRRUS! » We suddenly heard Sodo angrily shout, probably from his room.

Cumulus: Cirrus is in trouble 🫢
Swiss: I'M ORGANIZING THE FUNERALS
Mountain: Cirrus better run.
Aether: Farewell, my friend 🫡

The whole group chat was joking about Sodo going to 'kill' Cirrus.

「Early in the morning」

Okay... it was very early, but I had woken up and couldn't fall back asleep. I was in the living room on facetime with Kelly, but I was making sure to stay quiet as I didn't want to wake the others up.

« I know I'm really annoying with this, but I want a picture of you and Sodo, pleaseeee. » Kelly begged once again.

« Ugh, fine, but just because I'm tired of hearing you beg for it. » I said as I sent the selfie I took of us in the Ferris wheel earlier.

« Are you two getting along now? » She asked curiously.

« I don't know, it's pretty hard to tell. » I said as I chuckled a little. « One moment he hates me, the other he's more calm. » I added.

« You two are adorable in the picture! » Kelly exclaimed.

« I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment... » I said sarcastically.

I continued talking with my best friend until 5:50 AM. As Kelly had to hang up, I said bye and then went to get my book in my room to continue reading it as I had nothing else to do.

Time went by, and I was so concentrated in reading my book that I didn't even notice it was already 6:30 AM.

« Neptune? » I heard someone say.

I looked at where the voice came from and smiled at whoever was there. It was Aether who looked like he had just woken up as he still had his eyes half-opened.

« Oh, hey, Aether! » I said.

« You really woke up early, I'm usually the first one that's awake. » Aether said as he chuckled quietly, walking over to me.

« Yeah... Well, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. » I said, laughing with him.

« What are you reading? » He asked as he sat next to me on the couch, looking at the book curiously.

« It's a book about Guns N' Roses. It basically explains their story and stuff. » I answered his question.

« That's cool. It looks big. How many pages are there? » He curiously asked, now looking at how thick the book was.

« Around 600! » I answered, smiling.

« ...I could never read all that! » Aether said, starting to laugh quietly again.

« Ah, well, you never know until you try! » I said, laughing along with him.

...