𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽 - 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I set foot into the dressing room. We had just arrived at the arena we would be playing in tonight, and we had to get ready. My heart was thumping in my chest loudly as I grabbed my mask and looked at it.

« Alright... this is it. » I whispered to myself as I took a look in the mirror before noticing Sodo coming in, closing the door behind himself.

« Am I interrupting anything, gorgeous? » Sodo asked with a teasing tone as he walked closer to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

I chuckled. « No, you're not. » I answered his question before looking him up and down, looking mostly at his outfit.
« Already in your stage outfit? » I asked even though the answer was quite obvious.

« Duh. I ain't wasting time. » Sodo answered with a grin.

« That does not sound like something you would say, I'm surprised. » I joked, turning to face him fully and smiling at him as our bodies pressed together.

Sodo looked me in the eyes and smiled back at me before he spoke up. « Is there anything stressing you out? Your heart's beating really fast. » He asked me, placing a hand over my chest, where he felt my heart beating.

« I'm just nervous about the concert. » I answered truthfully, looking up at him.

« Why? Is it because you're scared the fans won't like you? » Sodo asked with a caring look in his eyes.

I shook my head. « That could've been the reason, but it's not. I'm scared of messing up. » I told him.

He smiled. « It's okay if you mess up. » Sodo told me, caressing my cheek with his hand. « Even I mess up sometimes, and it's alright... You learn from your mistakes. » He continued.

« So if I play the wrong song, it'll be alright? » I asked as a joke as I knew that I wouldn't play the wrong song since I had the setlist.

« Uhh, not really. » Sodo answered with a little smirk before planting a kiss on my cheek.
« There's nothing to be nervous about. You'll be amazing, I'm sure of it. » He then told me.

My smile widened as he told me that. « If you think so, then I believe you. » I said, kissing him back on the cheek.

« I'll see you later, alright? » He said, giving me one last smile before walking out of my dressing room, closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door closed, I sighed and turned back to look at myself in the mirror. I slipped on the stage outfit and the balaclava before giving a final look in the mirror and putting the mask on. My heart immediately started to beat faster as the mask was now on.

« Okay... Let's go. » I whispered to myself quietly as a way to hype myself up as I started to head towards the door of the dressing room, ready to head out.

My hand grasped the doorknob, and I soon opened the door, heading out into the hallway as I went to join the others while waiting to get told to go on stage...

...