𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰 - 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Weeks had gone by... we were nearing the beginning of the tour. Actually, I'm pretty sure we were leaving tomorrow morning. My things for the tour were already packed, and I was ready to leave. Sodo, on the other hand... well, he was probably going to wait last minute as it seemed like he was doing that right now. I was sitting on his bed as he looked through his room, throwing random clothes into his suitcase.

« Sodo, you can't just throw your clothes in there... » I said as I looked at him walking around his room.

« Why not? It's faster this way. » He said as he yanked a pair of different socks with holes in his suitcase.

I sighed loudly and took out the socks and... well everything.

« It takes up more space... » I said before I started to fold his shirts and then placed them inside.

I folded his shirts, then his pants, and placed his other stuff so that he would have some space remaining for what he hadn't put inside yet. I continued doing that with each thing that he put in it as he just threw them mindlessly inside the suitcase.

« You have to take your time and place everything so that you still have some space inside after you put the first things... it's simple, really. » I explained, but Sodo didn't really seem to be listening.

He was simply nodding as he looked around his room. « What are you looking for anyway? » I asked curiously.

Sodo let out a small chuckle. « Something. » He simply said.

I playfully rolled my eyes. « Of course you are... » I said under my breath as I walked over to him.

« I'm gonna go back upstairs now, see you later. » I then said to him, kissing his cheek before heading back upstairs, hearing a quiet 'see you later' come out of Sodo's mouth.

Once upstairs, I ran into Phantom, who seemed a little stressed out. Concerned, I decided to ask him if everything was alright.

« Phantom, are you okay? » I asked.

He stopped walking and turned to look at me, giving me a nervous smile. « Not really... » He answered.

« What's going on? » I asked him, tilting my head slightly.

« Well... we're leaving for the tour tomorrow, but... I was too shy to admit that I didn't know how to play Year Zero correctly! Now I don't know how to tell Copia... » Phantom said quietly.

« Ah... you know what? How about I show you? Im pretty sure that if we work hard enough, you'll be able to play it perfectly! » I said confidently.

« Seriously? You have the time for that...? » Phantom asked.

I nodded, smiling at him. « My stuff is all ready for tomorrow. I've got the whole day! » I said.

Phantom smiled at me. « Thank you so much! Do we start now? » He asked.

« Of course we can! » I said before we headed towards the music room where our guitars were.

Once in the music room, we both plugged our guitars in the amp and sat somewhere. I noticed that Phantom had the same guitar as Aether, which reminded me of him. I took all the time that Phantom needed to learn the song, not caring if it would take up my whole day. Helping a friend was something I liked to do... even if it made a little someone jealous when those friends were guys as well...

...

Guys, omfg, I'm so sorry for not posting new chapters for so long, I had absolutely no motivation and genuinely forgot that I even had Wattpad 😭😭 Happy late new year, though 😦