𝑰𝑿 - 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

A few minutes later, I heard knocking on the door. I got up and walked to the door, opening it, and seeing Copia was standing there, smiling.

« Hello, Neptune! » He said.

« Hi Copia! » I said, smiling back at him.

« I just remembered, you said you played guitar, right? Does this mean you have a guitar back home? » Copia asked.

« Yeah, I do have one. » I answered.

« Okay, would you mind going to your house to get the guitar? Or if you don't want to, I can just lend you one of my guitars. » Copia asked.

« I wouldn't mind going, but I don't wanna go alone. My mother is... not very kind, and I've been away for three days. Please tell me you understand... I mean... you probably remember too. » I said, looking down.

Copia gave me a look of sympathy. « I totally understand... But if you want to go with someone, you have to ask the ghouls because I can't, sadly. » He said.

« That's fine. » I answered, giving him a reassuring smile as I didn't want him to feel bad that he couldn't go with me.

« Okay, well, if you're going tonight, tell me before leaving. » He said, patting my shoulder before waking away.

I went to the ghoulettes' room but the three of them were sleeping so I decided to ask Rain or Mountain instead. I walked back to our room and got in.

« Hey you two, I'm going to get my guitar, and I was wondering if any of you wanted to come with me because I don't want to go alone. » I asked them, feeling a little embarrassed to ask them for some reason.

« I wouldn't mind going with you. How far is it? Because I don't have a car. » Rain said.

« Oh, right, never mind. Does anyone here have a car, though? » I asked.

« There's only Aether and Sodo. » Mountain answered.

« Oh, just great. » I said, sighing.

I had no choice but to go with Sodo since Aether was sleeping, and I didn't want to go tomorrow as my mother was probably asleep now, so I had an advantage. I slowly walked towards Aether, Swiss, and Sodo's room, not exactly wanting to talk to Sodo as I knew he would probably speak to me like I was some worthless piece of garbage. I knocked on the door of their room and waited for an answer.

« Come in. » I heard Sodo say.

After hearing Sodo, I opened the door and stepped in, seeing him sitting on his bed. He noticed it was me and it took him a second to react.

« You? What do you want? » He eventually asked.

« Okay, listen, I have to go get my guitar at my mother's house but I don't want to go alone, and you're the only one with a car that can drive right now. Can you... go with me? » I asked, not exactly looking happy to ask HIM out of everyone here.

« Why? Are you scared of your mother? » Sodo asked as it looked like he was about to laugh.

« Well, yeah. I have good yet personal reasons to be. » I answered, crossing my arms in front of my chest and frowning at him, showing I was serious.

He sighed loudly. « Fine... » Sodo said, getting up and grabbing his car keys.

« Thank you, I really appreciate that. » I said.

« I accepted, but that doesn't mean I'm going to chat with you. » He grumbled as we headed outside.

I followed him to his car, and I got in the passenger seat as he sat in the driver's seat and started the engine.

...