𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰 - 𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

As we sat at the minibar, our conversation was a little hard to follow. The subject changed every now and then, and we never talked about the same thing for more than 2 minutes or so...

« And how are things with Sunshine? » I asked, curious to see how their long-distance relationship was going.

« About that... » He muttered.

I raised an eyebrow. I just hoped it was nothing too bad...

« We broke up. » Rain told me, putting a hand behind his neck and looking away for a split second.

« How come? You seemed to love her so much! » I said, shocked by those news brought by Rain himself.

Rain sighed. « Well... I don't know. It's like I was slowly losing feelings for her. I didn't want her to be unhappy in a relationship, so I broke up... She was understanding. » He explained, sounding like he felt guilty about it.

« Oh, Rain... that's okay. At least you told her the truth. » I said, feeling a little bad for what happened and putting a hand on his shoulder.

« Yeah... I just hope that I didn't leave her heartbroken. » Rain said, most definitely feeling bad for Sunny.

« You said she was understanding of it all. Don't think about it too much, alright? » I said, trying to reassure him as my hand returning to my side.

Some time went by, and I still sat on a chair in the minibar while chatting with Rain as he drank whatever he had ordered again. As he talked, I saw an unusual pair sitting at a table in the restaurant.

« Is that Swiss and Aurora? » I asked, causing Rain to turn around and look as well.

Swiss and Aurora sat at a two person table. Swiss was making Aurora laugh, and I found it to he odd. I shook it off, just telling myself they were hanging out, but my eyes quickly widened in shock as I saw Aurora place her hand on top of Swiss's hand. His body language changed, and he seemed to smile at her, Aurora smiling back.

« ... Are they flirting? » Rain asked as we both looked at them from across the restaurant, trying to figure out if they were as it wasn't very clear from how far we were.

« I don't know, but he's in trouble. » I mumbled as I took out my phone and took a quick picture of Aurora and Swiss acting like 'more than friends' as one would say.

« Why did you take a picture? » Rain asked, seeming confused, yet curious about what my intentions were.

« So I have proof to show Kelly. » I said, going to wait a little before telling Kelly just in case this wasn't what it seemed like, even though it would be really odd for 'just friends' to act like this with one another.

Rain seemed to realize and was shocked. « He's still dating Kelly... did I just witness him cheating? » Rain said, mostly to himself.

« Well, they're not together. They're only flirting... unless they actually are together in secret. » I said suspiciously.

I couldn't assume anything, though... so I waited.

« This is so not surprising from him. » Rain said, turning back to look at me and seeming disappointed.

« What do you mean "not surprising"? » I asked, suddenly feeling a little more suspicious.

« This wouldn't be the first girl he would cheat on. » Rain said while sighing as he took a short sip from his drink.

I stared at Rain in disbelief. Swiss didn't seem like the kind of guy to cheat on girls... or at least not at first sight, that is. « You're kidding? So what, he's just gonna cheat on Kelly like it's nothing? » I said, growing annoyed with Swiss.

« Ah! I'm just saying! He might not do that. But, as I said, wouldn't be the first time. » Rain repeated.

I looked at Rain as he spoke before my eyes drifted back to Swiss and Aurora. Why were they so close to one another? If they got one centimeter closer, they could practically kiss! Which I hoped wouldn't happen.

...