Echoes of a Fallen Morning Star: Yhwach's Grand Declaration

Start from the beginning

Rias: Did my mother and father send you?

She asked.

Sairaorg didn't respond to that.

Rias: Of course they did... Why are you all trying to stop me? Do none of you feel the same way I do?! Why do you all keep on avoiding the threat that lays before our very own eyes as he has destroyed and taken everything from us that we held dear? Are you all scared to fight against a mere mortal human? That's all he is, nothing but a useless human who has been given powers from God as that is what every human thinks when they hold a Sacred Gear as power, greed, and fame blind them.

Rias declared.

Sairaorg: Yhwach Quncy is no mere mortal human... He has displayed to us all the power that he possesses, but we Devils are starting to respect him and show him great merit. The man killed Riser Phenex, plotted behind the faction's backs, had the Youkais and Fallen Angels join his side, and started a war with the Devils, Angels, Khaos Brigade, and even the Old Satan Faction. He has killed Sirzechs and Ajuka in cold blood without any doubt or second thoughts lingering in his head. Do you know why? It's because he has tasted war and battle, Rias... You can see it, can't you... He is no ordinary human.

Sairaorg tried to reason with her.

Rias hated hearing all these accomplishments that this bastard achieved. 

Rias: He has a weakness, Sairaorg. Every human does.

Sairaorg: Apparently he doesn't, Rias. All who opposed him died before his feet. All this that you are doing is suicide. You're just throwing yourself at him like target practice.

Her bangs covered her eyes and her arms were trembling. 

Rias: Just why... Just why? I should have seen it the the very moment he entered Kuoh Academy and started to teach as that was when he began plotting everything against me, this idea of his of world peace was something that is just not possible to achieve.

Rias said.

A couple of bullets came whizzing by, but luckily, they were able to dodge it. They looked over where the shots came from and saw a very familiar face approaching them. 

Freed: Now, what in the blazes the two of you are doing here? Rias Gremory, the Princesses of bitches, and Sairaorg Bael, the man who has no magic power doing here in the beautiful city of Kyoto? Wait... Don't tell me... You're not here for the sightseeing, are you?

Freed asked as he was spinning his gun in circles around his finger.

Rias: Freed Sellzen, let me guess, you couldn't handle your Master anymore and have decided to go out killing people?

Rias asked.

Freed stopped spinning his pistol and began scratching the temple of his forehead with his gun. 

Freed: No, I was out enjoying a walk after the loud commotion that was happening at the shrine, oh shit... Seems like I told you where our base is located. Such a shame now that I have to kill you both.

Rias smirked at this. 

Rias: Typical, you oppose the idea of Yhwach's world peace as you seem to be showing us that you can't change who you are and you just want to kill people. Isn't that against all of Yhwach's principles and morals? Going around and killing people who haven't done anything to him? I guess I was right, you are nothing but a puppet and a slave in his little game. That's all you are to him, nothing but sad little pawns in the game that he has created.

Rias said.

Freed was getting annoyed by the bitch as he wasn't as calm and collected as his Boss.