The Business of Forever Potions

Everyone sat in the living room with their bags checked, packed and ready to get going. After all, they were going to Starlight Wonderland, the main park of the entire resort. Airis happily grabbed her bag and wheeled it out to the living room with her mother right behind her. Both of them were shaking and giggling with excitement, and if you looked closely, you could see the stars in each of their eyes.

Zane on the other hand was a little.... nervous about seeing his best friend and her daughter giggling so excitedly.

"Wh- What's their problem?" Zane asked.

"No problem at all." Aphmau said, her voice a little more creepy than she wanted it to sound.

"Okay, in that voice there definitely is a problem." 

"It's more like excitement." Aaron answered.

"Wait, what?"

"I thought you got the memo." Melissa said.

"No, I didn't." Zane looked around with sleepy eyes, "Why are we gathered here anyway?"

"Why are you even here if you don't know what's going on?"

"See, I probably would know that if I WASN'T KEPT UP ALL NIGHT BY SOMEONE SNORING!" Zane shouted and looked over at his brother Garroth, who turned back to him with a confused expression.

"Who? Me?" Garroth asked.

"Yes, you!"

"I wasn't snoring. Kawaii~Chan sleeps in our room, too. Why isn't she half asleep like you?"

"I'm a Mei~Fwa, we can sleep through anything." Kawaii~Chan happily answered.

"Aw, lucky!" Blaze groaned, "Werewolves are always sensitive to sound, so everything wakes us up."

"Especially alarms. Those are the worst!" Maria added.

"Tell me about it." Aaron said.

"Yep!" Airis agreed.

"Mei~Fwa are known to ignore any nonsense when it comes to our ears."

"Then why are you dating him?" Blaze pointed to Zane.

"Hey!" Zane exclaimed while Aphmau laughed, "Don't laugh!"

"What? It was a funny joke!"

"Hmph! Whatever. So, why are we here again?" 

"Because we're going to go to--"

"Starlight Wonderland!" Aphmau and Airis cut off Melissa.

"Right-o Mundo, cuties!" Melissa shouted from behind the two most excited members of the group before grabbing Airis and settling the girl on her lap.

"Wait, what? Am I half asleep, or isn't that where we already...." Zane questioned.

"Nope! We're at the Starlight Park! Starlight Wonderland is the heart of Starlight and the best part of it, too!"

"We haven't even seen the entire park! It's gonna be so much fun, right Auntie Melissa?" Airis asked.

"Yep!" Melissa chirped, "For some people it takes years to see the whole park. We're pretty lucky!"

"Is the whole park really that big?" Maria asked.

"I'm surprised. I feel like we've done so much already." Blaze added.

"This is the best part! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited!" Aphmau squealed, but was quickly drawn back to reality when Aaron pulled her back.