Baby Brother Zane?

Aphmau and Airis walked around the house, making everything look a little more neat and like home.

"Well, it's finally starting to look like home." Aphmau said, "What do you think, Airis?"

Airis looked up at Aphmau and smiled, "Yeah! It looks really nice. When we can start on the other bedrooms?"

"As soon as we get done working down here." Aphmau answered.

But before they could finish working on the living room and dining room, the doorbell suddenly rang, bringing the girls' attention to the front door.

"Who could that be?" Aphmau asked, "Coming!"

Aphmau and Airis went to the door and opened it, surprised by the person on the other side. It was Melissa, Aaron's older sister that they met a while back.

"M-Melissa?!" Aphmau stuttered, surprised to see her boyfriend's sister standing outside the door. Airis smiled, but hid behind Aphmau just a little bit, waving at the older woman.

"Ah. Good morning, Aphmau, Airis." Melissa greeted.

"Hi, Ms. Melissa. What are you doing here?" Airis asked.

"Zianna had mentioned you two moved into a new place." Melissa said, walking into the house, "When I found out you were moving in with Aaron, I thought I should stop by and see how the three of you are doing."

Aphmau was a little more confused than Airis, but Airis was happy to see Aaron's sister. It just meant that she was interested in her brother's life. It meant that she wanted to know more about the brother she hardly knew before.

Melissa took a look around the room, taking in every detail of the living room.

"It looks... nice. It definitely has character." She commented.

"Eheh, thanks!" Aphmau smiled, "Yeah, Aaron, Airis and I went shopping at IKEA a couple of days ago."

"I-KEA?" Melissa repeated.

"It's a really big furniture store. But, try not to get lost." Airis smiled.

"Well, I came to give you a house warming present. Here, a gift basket. I put a little something in there for Airis, too."

Melissa handed Aphmau a large gift basket filled with fruits and treats with a small purple ribbon tied to the handle. There was even a little blue plush bear with a sweet little smile in the center of the gift basket.

"Wow, Melissa, thank you so much! Man, Airis and I love strawberries!" Aphmau thanked. She took the little plush bear from the basket and gave it to Airis, who happily took it in her arms.

"I figured. They're always a sweet girl's favorite." Melissa said.

"Aww, that's uh..." Aphmau cleared her throat, "I-I mean, thank you very much."

"Aphmau! There's a cheesecake in here, too!" Airis said with stars in her eyes, after seeing that it had a slice with strawberries on it.

"Ehehe. It was Aaron's favorite growing up." Melissa said, "I thought you two might like it, too. Speaking of which, is Aaron here?"

Airis shook her head, "Uh-uh. Aaron's at work."

"That's alright. Actually, I'm kinda glad he isn't here. I wanted to get to know you two a little better. I was able to talk to Airis a while back, but I wanted to know a little more about you, too, Aphmau. You are dating my brother after all."

"M-Me?" Aphmau stuttered.

"Yes, you. My brother is something of an oddity, trust me. I did grow up with him. The brother I remember didn't like anyone or anything. Well, except for you, Aphmau, and now you two are raising a little girl together. You two are teh only people I've that's ever gotten close to him. And I'm his sister."