Make Me Like You...

It was right before noon when the three made it back to the resort for a little bit of time to themselves. Going back alone was a different step in their healing, but taking the tame for themselves was a good call for their growth. Especially with Aaron planning something great for his special girls.

The three quickly got off the boat and made their way back to the house the Lycan family reserved for the summer vacation. However, as soon as they reached the front door, they noticed someone waiting and knocking at the entrance.

"Hello?" The man said, "Hello~~? Hmm, perhaps they're all enjoying the resort or something. Oh well, can't blame them."

"Oh, hello." Aphmau greeted and the man turned around. He was an older man with white hair and striking gray eyes, but he had a kind air about him that made even Airis feel calm.

"Hello!" He greeted back, "Are you uh... Ah, Aaron."

"Oh, hey Terrance." Aaron said.

"Papa, is this a friend?" Airis asked.

"Sort of. I met him during my physical therapy."

Terrance laughed at the formality of the greeting, "Please, as I've said before, call me Terry. And this must be your lovely girlfriend and adorable daughter."

Aaron's cheeks burned red, "Oh, uh, yes." He stuttered out, "This is Aphmau, she's my girlfriend. And this is Airis, my daughter."

"A pleasure to meet you." Aphmau said.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Terry." Airis smiled.

"Well, I can see what you see in her. She's very pretty and on top of that, super cute! It's almost as if I'm drawn to her aura. It's so radiant Almost like I felt it before."

"Hey, no flirting with Mama! She's taken." Airis shouted and pulled Aphmau back by hand. Terrance was surprised by this action, but he laughed even harder.

"And this little firecracker of a daughter you got there Aaron. She's too precious. I know she'll be breaking all the boy's hearts when she's older."

"No way!" Aaron and Aphmau shouted, thinking the same thing that Terrance was. True, Airis was pretty and adorable now, but if she was anything like her biological mother, she would be gorgeous when she got older.

"I don't think so, Mr. Terry."

"But of course you are, Airis." Aphmau said, "Just, no boyfriends until you're sixteen. That's the rule."

"Aph, knowing your mom and how much you're like her, you're gonna chase away every single guy." Aaron chuckled.

"Ha! Like you'll be any better!"

Terrance just laughed again at the antics between the two parents, "Say, are you three staying at this villa?"

"Yes, we are." Aaron said dropping the conversation with Aphmau.

"Oh, perfect. I was afraid I'd missed everyone and that you had gone off to the parks." Terrance said, "We're actually neighbors for this vacation and I wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. Look, I even brought this gift basket." He held up a basket filled to the brim with goodies and treats. There was even a small bag of strawberries inside which Airis certainly did not miss.

"I hope you don't mind but I put a few toothbrushes in it because, heh, I'm guilty of forgetting mine during vacations."

"Aw, that's so sweet of you." Aphmau said, "But you weren't wrong. Pretty everyone in the house headed out to Starlight Adventure Park quite a few days ago. We're just coming back because, well, things got crowded."