Please... stay with us.

Sylvanna sat on the cough with her best friend, Zianna, both dressed in elaborate black outfits with camouflage paint on their cheeks. Just the other day, Sylvanna had went to Aphmau's house to check on her. Hearing that Aaron had 'broken up' with her daughter, she was so happy and had run over immediately to see how her daughter was doing. But when she got there...

All she saw was that her daughter was broken on the couch, crying while eating junk food with Airis nearby, the little girl cuddling that old wolf plush that Aphmau had kept for years. She was actually surprised to see it again, seeing as it was the first time she had seen that plush out in the open since Aphmau was in high school.

She had asked Aphmau what happened and Aphmau explained everything. Their fight, how Aaron was responding to her messages, how her number was blocked. Everything was falling apart in front of Aphmau and Airis, and Sylvanna couldn't stand it.

Seeing how miserable her daughter and granddaughter were, she decided that she would have to bring Aaron back home. It was the only way to bring their smiles back, and no matter how she felt towards Aaron, her daughter and granddaughter's happiness was what mattered to her the most.

"Yo! This sounds like a great plan Sylvanna." Zianna said, "But what if Aaron doesn't want to come with us?"

"Well then, we'll just have to... knock him out and kidnap him." Sylvanna reasoned.

"Sylvanna!"

"What? Oh, come on, it was just a joke!" Sylvann giggled.

"Oohhh." Zianna said, both of them giggling at the joke Sylvanna made.

"But seriously." Sylvanna said bringing the mood back to seriousness, "We'll do what we have to do."

"Oh my!"

"What are you ladies up to?" Zianna's husband, Garte, asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"We're on a secret mission to steal Aphmau's boyfriend and take him back to her!" Zianna blurted out.

"Zianna! It's not a secret if you tell whoever!" Sylvanna shouted.

"Whoops! Uh... Forget what I said, hot bun!"

"Is this going to cost us anything?" Garte asked.

"Probably not, but I did spend money on makeup for this outfit!"

"Zianna! Can we focus?!"

"Well, you ladies have fun doing whatever then." Garte dismissed and walked over to the fridge for a snack.

"Sylvanna, I get you want to this all secret agent like, but wouldn't the better approach be to call Aaron's mother and talk to her about the situation? I have her phone number." Zianna suggested a much easier plan.

"You do?!" Zylvanna said, "Well, why didn't you just say that in the first place?"

"I tried to but... Then we wouldn't have had so much fun putting on this face paint! Wasn't that fun?"

"You sneaky little..." Sylvanna began to laugh, "Girl... This is why I LOVE you!" The two laughed for a little bit, "Now, give me his mother's number."

"All right girlfriend!"

Suddenly, Garte hearing the conversation, turned around to face his wife and her best friend.

"Wait..." He said slowly, "You're talking about Aaron Lycan? Zianna, you cannot do this!"

"Why not?" Zianna asked.

"They are our business partner. We cannot risk the future of the Ro'Meave corporation over a personal matter."