Mistletoe Wars PT. 2

~~~~Airis~~~~

The party was going well, everything and everyone was fun and lively... well, except for Ms. Kawaii-chan, who was sobbing on the floor.

"Why is Kawaii-chan on the floor?" Ms. Aphmua asked.

"Reese-senpai!" Ms. Kawaii-chan sobbed. I knelt down next to her and gently stroked her head to comfort her. She may be loud and extremely emotional, but she was sweet. She deserved to be comforted.

But I swear I could hear her purring through her sobs.

"Hmm, that actually seems normal." Ms. Aphmau said, "Kawaii-chan, you should probably go sit on the couch. Just so you're a little more comfortable while you're sobbing."

Ms. Kawaii-chan nodded and went over to the couch, where she continued to sob and soak the cushions with her tears.

"Oh, Cadenza!" Ms. Aphmau said when she saw a new guest in the house.

This woman had extremely long orange hair that changed to yellow at the tips and pale blue eyes. She was very pretty and seemed to be very sweet.

"You made it to the-" Ms. Aphmau gasped when she caught a glimpse at the entrance to the house. Mainly the missing door.

"Our door!"

"Oh, right. It just... broke, suddenly." Ms. Cadenza said.

"Yeah I know what you mean. That happens to me a lot." Mr. Garroth said.

"I still hate you, Garroth." Mr. Dante muttered as he passed behind Mr. Garroth.

"Sticks and stones, Dante. I'm stronger than that."

Ms. Cadneza pulled out a tray will with cupcakes that were covered in sprinkles.

"Oh, Aphmau, that's right. I brought some desserts I made. It's cupcakes with extra sprinkles." She said.

"SPRINKLES!!" Mr. Garroth shouted in agony and sadness as he collapsed on the floor in sorrow.

Ignoring Mr. Garroth's outburst, we turned back to Ms. Cadenza.

"That's wonderful, Cadenza. We definitely could use more sweets. Why don't you go and set them on the kitchen counter? I'm sure they'll be safe there. Trust me." Ms. Aphmau said.

While Ms. Cadenza went to put away the sweets, Mr. Garroth continued to cry on the floor.

"S-Sprinkles...." he cried, "She... was... so... beautiful..." I knelt down next to him and gently patted his head like I did with Kawaii-chan.

"Is he gonna be okay, Laurance?" Ms. Aphamu asked.

"Hes uh... fine. He's.... ugh, he's just upset over losing this cat he found." Mr. Laurance said, and suddenly it became clear.

"Oh, oh, oh! Really, you don't say." Ms. Aphmau chuckled nervously, knowing that Sprinkles was actually her.

"Yeah. Garroth says he was never allowed to have a pet so he was really excited when he found a kitty at the door. He said it was like something out of a movie, a cat gets left at his door and he answers. He said it was magical."

Ms. Aphmau chuckled, "Magical, huh?"

"Yeah. On top of that the cat was purple! You would have LOVED this cat, Aphmau, she was black and white with spotted purple. Super unique, like nothing you've ever seen before."

"That sounds like the product of a dumb magical cat named Randy!" Ms. Aphmau muttered under her breath.

".... Um, are you okay? That was random...." Mr. Laurance said.