Our New Home

Everyone rushed to the middle of the brand new street that Zianna brought them to. It was filled with brand new houses and all were for rent, making it perfect for the group of friends to find a place to live close to each other. 

"Wow, this neighborhood is beautiful!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"It's more than beautiful, it's amazing!" Dante added.

"This is incredible." Katelyn gasped in awe.

Celestia barked when she saw the fire hydrant on the side of the road. Airis laughed at the puppy's excitement as she looked around the neighborhood. It was peaceful, beautiful, new, and she would be able to live with Aphmau, Aaron and the others peacefully. It was a great gift she could have never even thought to ask for.

"Mommy, this is too good to be true!" Garroth said excitedly, "Are you really saying all these houses are ours for the picking?"

Zianna laughed, "Well, they're not free, silly." She said, "There will be a transfer of ownership and a bunch of paper work to get the houses under the name of whoever owns the house. But, this is a newly built block. After you pick your houses, their remaining on the market will be put up for rent to whoever wants them."

"Aphmau chuckled, "Whatever the conditions, we're all really grateful for this. We were kinda worried we'd have to move far away from each other."

"It's our pleasure. Anything for my little Gar Gar and ZuZu." Zianna giggled.

"Aw! Thanks Mommy." 

"Thanks..." Garroth nudged his brother in the side, "... Mommy."

"No problem boys! Now, I'll leave you all to settle in. Ta Ta!" Zianna said and then went back to her car and drove off, leaving the group to look around the neighborhood on their own.

"So, I guess we all go around and pick houses?" Travis asked.

"And living buddies!" Aphmau said, "I know some people are living together."

"Ah... of course you do." Travis muttered and Aphmau blushed, knowing that she, Aaron and Airis would be together in the same house.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Come on, Kawaii~Chan, I wanna get best pick!" Katelyn shouted before running off with Kawaii~Chan.

"Wait!" Aphmau said to stop her two friends, "Are you guys gonna be okay without my cooking?"

Katelyn smirked, "We'll probably die thanks to a sugar overlord of Kawaii~Chan's obsession with deserts."

"Hey!" Kawaii~Chan shouted back.

"But we'll be fine, Aphmau."

Aphmau smiled and nodded, rushing to her two friends and giving them a big hug as she cried.

"Hey, come on." Kawaii~Chan said, "Cheer up, Aphmau~Senpai! We won't forget you. You were the best roommate ever!"

"Besides, Aphmau, Auntie Katelyn and Auntie Kawaii~Chan will be living close by! We can visit any time." Airis helpfully pointed out.

"And if we get hungry for your cooking, we'll just stop by uninvited." 

"Aw, that's so-- wait!"

"No take-backsies!" Katelyn laughed before she and Kawaii~Chan ran off to go pick a house.

"Oh, those girls." Aphmau looked down when she felt a hand on hers, seeing Airis smiling while holding her hand.

"I'm going to find a place. Alone." Zane stated, running away from the group to go find a solitary place to live.