The Alpha, Omega.... Or the Ultima

Aphmau, Aaron and Airis rushed down the stairs to find Garroth messing with his laptop in the living room.

"I NEED INTERNET! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! How can I contact the cable company if I don't have a signal!? Gah! This is bogus!" He shouted, not noticing that they were there.

"Garroth.... GARROTH!" Aphmau shouted, "Something's happened! We need to-"

"You're right something's happened. You haven't realized we've been without internet for a long time! Everyone probably thinks we're dead!"

"Y-You're right.... How long has it been anyway?" Aphmau asked, but then shook the thought out of her head, "No! Now isn't the time for that!"

"Uncle Garroth, something has happened to Auntie Lucinda." Airis said.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Lucinda has been taken captive by someone or something. And I don't know how or why, but they know Airis." Aaron explained.

"We need to go to the secret passage and get her out of there! But we're going to need everyone's help." Aphmau said.

"Wait, wait, wait. Lucinda.... Our Lucinda?" Garroth questioned.

"Mhmm." Aphmau nodded.

"Do you realize how powerful Lucinda is as a witch? I mean, she can take care of herself, and--"

"That's only when she has her wand and spells... And she doesn't either of those!" Aphmau pointed out.

"Auntie Lucinda is no more powerful than a normal human without her wand and spells. We have to go back and help her, now!" Airis said.

Garroth smirked, "Is this some kind of prank?"

"No! We're dead serious." Aaron said.

"Garroth, please believe us." Aphmau begged.

Garroth's smirk quickly faded when he heard their serious tones, "You guys are serious. Alright, what can I do to help?"

"We're going to need everyone. Especially Zane."

"Zane? Why?"

"Lucinda believes whoever took her, did something to Zane's memory. We think he knows something." Aaron explained.

"Where's Uncle Zane?" Airis asked.

"Ah, he went upstairs to take a nap." Garroth answered.

"Is he all right?"

"Yeah, he's perfectly fine. Kim went to check on him."

All of a sudden, they heard Zane screaming from the top of his lungs upstairs.

"Zane?!" Aphmau shouted after hearing her friend's screams.

"He's in trouble." Aaron said and the four of them quickly ran upstairs to see what was wrong.

~~~~~

Lucinda continued to try and break free from her cage, but no matter how hard she hit the steel bars they wouldn't budge an inch.

"Ah, it's no use. This isn't going to work." She sighed, "I just hope that Airis and the others are okay."

Just then, two large wolves walked into the cavern, their eyes glowing red and their voices in a low growl. Lucinda gasped at the sight of the wolves as they inched closer to the edge of the pond.

"Hey!" She called out to the wolves, "Please, i-if you are werewolves, please hear me out..."

The wolves growled at each other before walking back to the entrance to the cavern.