Camp of Love Pt. 1

It was a new day at the resort, and this time some of the group decided to take advantage of the nature resort part of the island. It was a beautiful separate part of the island that was completely void of all sands and beaches. Nothing but the beauty of nature hidden within the large forest.

The group consisted of Aphmau, Aaron, Travis, Katelyn, Garroth and Airis, all dressed in comfortable camping clothes and stocked with supplies needed for the trip.

"Okay, campers!" Guyde said from the deck of the ship that brought the group to the campsite, "I'm so glad you decided to take advantage of Love~Love Paradise's natural nature experience."

"I've never been camping before! This is gonna be so great." Aphmau exclaimed in her excitement.

"That's right! You're just gonna have the best time."

"Yeah. We've been looking forward to this for a while now." Aaron said.

"You mean ever since Aphmau heard about it." Travis quickly pointed out.

"Oh, Travis, come on. It'll be fun, trust me." Katelyn assured and Airis nodded happily. Honestly, the little girl was more excited than all of them combined. Being out in nature reminded her of home. 

"Exactly! That's the spirit."

"And you said that there was a waterfall, right?" Katelyn asked.

Aphmau gasped, "A waterfall?!"

"Absolutely." Guyde replied, "The views here are just fantastic! It's surprising that not more people come out on this experience more often."

"Yeah, I didn't think we were going to be able to do it this soon." Aaron said.

Guyde laughed, "Yep, you guys sure are lucky. Everything you need will be here at the campsite."

"I just have one question--"

"Welp, I really should be going." Guyde said before Garroth could ask him anything else, "You all have fun now. Remember, we'll be back to pick you up in a few days. Ta-ta~~"

After the boat left, the group followed the trail to the campsite. It was a small little place, but it had some character. There was a place to create a bonfire, wide space and an area where the shelter could be built. Everyone looked around, but Airis saw much more than just a simple little campsite.

She felt right at home. The trees rustling in the soft wind, the sound of the wild animals and sects chirping in the distance, the sweet scent of nature surrounding them. It was like she was back home with her parents.

"Well, this, uh... this has some character." Travis pointed out, "Okay, yeah, this place sucks!" 

"Yeah, there's nothing here for us to do." Aaron added.

"I didn't expect this at all." Garroth added on.

"But I've never been camping before. This is so exciting. Isn't this exciting, Airis?!" Aphmau squealed, resulting in Airis running around and laughing as she enjoyed being in nature.

"But we've gotta worry about our own survival." Aaron commented.

Airis grumbled and ran up to Aaron with her notebook.

"That's what camping is all about, Aaron. Defending yourself against the harsh cruelty of nature. That's what makes it exciting." She wrote. 

Aaron was shocked at Airis ran over to the boxes that stood near the edge of the campsite and opened it.

"What'd you find, Airis?" Katelyn asked, looking into the box and seeing what the child saw.

"Hey, Airis found some wood and axes, nice."