Shopping....! Again...

The first few days of living in their new houses had different effects on the group of friends. Airis woke up bright and early, her eyes slowly opening as she cuddled the wolf plush Aphmau let her borrow. The sun flew through the blinds, stirring the little girl from her sleep.

She yawned, sitting up in her little sleeping bag and wiping the remainder of sleep from her tired eyes before getting up and walking out of her new room. Though Airis had time to explore the house, and she knew that she wasn't alone in the house, waking up in an empty room was still a little scary for her.

But, nothing like a little bit of furniture and a new bed couldn't fix. She got up with the wolf plush still in her hands and still rubbing her eyes and walked down to the kitchen, where she heard Aaron and Aphmau talking followed by the scent of bacon frying.

"Making bacon is a secret recipe?" She heard Aaron ask.

"The way I make it, it is. Yes." Aphmau replied.

"Good.... *Yawn*Morning.." Airis yawned as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, Airis. How'd you sleep?" Aphmau asked.

"Ok... And you two?" Airis asked.

"I slept.. eh... ok I guess." Aaron said.

"I slept... terrible. Sleeping bags are a pain." Aphmau groaned.

"Tell me about it... but were you ok sleeping on the same floor as me?"

"Oh yeah, I had no problems." Aphmau's face turned red as she remembered her previous night sleeping with Aaron on the floor. 

"Yup! No problems!" She exclaimed, "But, that reminds me. We need to get furniture."

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Aaron said, leaving to get the door.

Aphmau looked down at the half asleep little girl, picking her up and smiling at her adorable expression.

"So, Airis, what kind of theme do you want for your room?" She asked.

Airis thought for a moment, remembering her old room before meeting Aphmau and the others. She always had stars in her room and a glowing orb to keep the room lit until she went to sleep.

"Starlight." Airis answered, "I wanna starlight themed room."

"Why starlight?"

"I like the stars..."

Aphmau smiled, "Then you'll get a starlight themed room, Airis."

Airis smiled and snuggled deeper into Aphmau's arms.

At that moment, Aaron came back with Zane in tow. As soon as Zane saw the bacon, he gasped.

"With..."

"Frosting on the side." Aphmau said, pulling out a big bowl of pink strawberry frosting next to the plate of bacon.

Zane squealed like a child, making Airis, the actual child in the room, giggle at the high pitched sound.

"I, uh, mean, uh, cool." He tried to calm himself, but everyone had already seen how he acted before.

"I kinda figured you'd drop by here after I heard you moved in with, uh... Garroth and Laurence."

"Speaking of which, you guys wanna for furniture shopping today?" Zane offered, "We're looking for a place to buy some."

"Ah hehe, we were just talking about that." Aaron said.

"Oh! I know this one place! Come on! Let's eat then go!"

"Sounds like a plan."

Everyone sat or stood in place at the kitchen and ate their bacon and frosting before washing up and heading out with Garroth and Laurance to the furniture store Aphmau suggested.