Promises and Collisions: Yhwach's Vow for Tatsumi

Börja om från början

Tatsumi: In that case, I'll have to make it hit you!

I said As I sprinted towards him.

Bulat: TATSUMI, YOU IDIOT!!!

Yhwach: Tatsumi, you fool!

They said this as they both punched me in the face.

Tatsumi rubbed his sore cheek as Yhwach and Bulat scolded him.

Bulat: THAT GUY WAS OBVIOUSLY GETTING READY TO FINISH YOU OFF, AND YOU JUST BARRELED RIGHT IN THERE WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT!!! YOU NEED TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!!!

Yhwach: Rushing headlong into danger without evaluating the situation? It's a reckless approach, Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: I-I'M S-S-SORRY!!!

I said this as I held my bleeding nose.

???: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.. hang on, how do y'all have so much energy? The Song of Lethargy was supposed to put everybody on the boat to sleep.

Bulat: So, that's what all that rustle was about? Sorry, but that cheap crap like that doesn't work on me.

Yhwach: I possess my own methods to resist such tactics.

???: Huh? On the way here? ......... Ok, for one, how in the hell did you get on this boat if you weren't here when it left? Shouldn't it be impossible?

Yhwach: It should be.

Bulat: And if you think playing a tune is enough to smother the burning passion in my soul, then you've got another thing coming, my friend.

???: Wait a sec. Okay, I see what you did there! You stabbed yourself so you'd be too distracted to hear the lullaby.

He said this as he saw the stab wound on Bulat's left leg.

Bulat: The name is Bulat of the Night Raid. You can also call me 'Handsome'.

???: Yeah, I don't think so, Jackass. I'm Diadara, servant of Esdeath. What about you, old man? Ya' got a name?

Yhwach: I am Yhwach.

Diadara: Yhwach and Bulat, huh? Interesting names, but it won't matter once you're both sound asleep.

Bulat: Tatsumi... It's very important that you pay attention to how we fight, ok?

Yhwach: Pay attention to me for combat strategies and Bulat for paying attention to your surroundings.

Tatsumi: (in thought ) ...Bro?........Yhwach...?

I thought to myself as I watched Bulat turn into Incursio and fight beside Yhwach. There was nothing I could do besides watch.

Diadara: I'm going to get a ton of experience points for these two!

He said as he readied his weapons.

Diadara: Now, let's fight!!

He said this as he ran right at Bulat, but unbeknownst to him, two other people charged at him from behind.

Tatsumi: Behind you!!

??? 3: (in thought) He's mine!!

He thought to himself as he aimed his weapon at Yhwach.

??? 3: (in thought) I'm going to crack his skull.

His thoughts stopped when Yhwach quickly turned around and punched him in the face, breaking his face and sending him into the storage barrels.

The white mustache man saw an opening at Bulat and dashed at him at incredible speeds, but Bulat already saw this and kicked him away into some more storage barrels. Yhwach then jumped in the air, aiming for Diadara. Diadara then threw his blade at Yhwach, aiming for his face, but he caught the blade in his hands and brought it down on top of Diadara, cutting his chest. Yhwach then flipped the blade to do an uppercut on Diadara's jaw, cutting his face clean in half.