ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟿

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

1 room, two people just made up for missing out on 2 years worth of sex with one another.

Jayla and Daymon were laid naked on the floor entangled with each other.

A knock at the door woke up Duke.

"Don't come in!" He raised his voice.

"Okay...daddy, Reek and I wanna go to the park and I want nerds ropes"

"Shit..." he mumbled peeping at Jayla who was covered in bodily fluids. "Y'all go downstairs imma be there soon!"

"Okie!" She replied and he heard their little footsteps.

"Jay" he called out gently tapping her thigh. She was preventing him from getting up.

Her eyes eventually fluttered open after a few more taps and she moved away from him as if he was on fire and quickly got up.

"Nah. Don't be doing that" he mugged her.

"It was a one time thing, me and you not getting back together" she told him scurrying around the room finding her clothes.

He ran a hand down his face. He thought Jayla was being childish considering the wild passionate sex they just had. He didn't understand why they couldn't get back to kickin' it.

"Mmcht. Ian gon be some nigga you can just get dick from and leave."

"And what I just did?" She said going up to him. "That dick too good to give up, yous a trick"

"And that's why I fucked my other baby momma, my dick is too good." he clapped back mugging her.

She slapped him. "Say that shit again!" Jayla shouted.

He clenched his jaw looking off to the side. "I slept with Candi."

"You just tryna get on my nerves because Ion want you back" she mumbled irritated going into the bathroom to shower.

"It's the truth" Duke said lowly but she didn't hear.

Over the next couple of weeks, Duke was beginning to realise that the chance he thought he had to get Jayla back was fading away.

Jayla refused to let him back in. Her heart was completely closed.

For the past couple weeks she's been trying to get into a routine of picking and dropping the kids off at school. She didn't bother to find a job because she didn't plan on staying in the area for long.

Jayla wanted to fly back to Illinois as soon as possible.

A few weeks later...
𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍