ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

𝙺𝟹'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

Boolie was munching on sweet tart ropes upside down on K3's couch while listening to Indiana Jones by Yuno Miles blasting through his airpods.

K3 came into the living room then opened his mouth to speak but then decided to shut it, if he told Boolie to stop he'd go off to do something else. Boolie is a very random nigga and he was too used to it.

Duke Keef now found his own place nearby and officially moved out of Kizaiah's place giving him some space.

"I'm seeing stars" he murmured.

"Cause you been upside down for too long" he said pulling him to sit up. "We tryna hit this lick, you coming?"

"Who's we?"

"Me, Duke Keef and his right hand man Flock." K3 explained.

"What's my cut"

"Bitch does it look like I can predict how much money we get? C'mon" he said drawing his bally over his face and pulling up his pants for them to sag back down.

They all made it into the car downstairs which Duke was waiting on them in, it was a matte black charger.

K3's phone started buzzing so he picked it up.

"What do you want bitch?" He said bluntly otp to Jayla.

"𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧" she threatened then Maple took over the phone call "𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩"

"On my way" he responded then hung up, he didn't even have to ask for the lo because they always shared their locations with each other. "We need to make a pit stop"

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋📍

Is Ya Ready by Kay Flock was playing as the boys entered the club searching for the girls.

K3 heavily huffed "Where is she?"

"Over there" Maple pointed over to Jayla who was straddling on a boy's lap having a conversation.

"Wh—I'll handle it" Duke cut his cousin off clutching onto his strap and approaching her.

"I'm glad I came, this finna be interesting. Where da popcorn at?" Boolie waved his hand in the air.

Duke cleared his throat, Jayla snapped her had back to look at him then continued her conversation. In her mind she was drunk thinking he needed a cough drop for that dry ass throat.

"This what we're doing now?" He asked grabbing her neck.

She was speechless, last time she remembered, she was single.

"Aye getcho hands off her nigga" Andre mugged.

He threw his head back laughing and both of them looked at Duke crazy.

He punched Andre then picked up Jayla and flung her over his shoulder walking away without a word.

"PUT ME—shush ion wanna hear your annoying ass voice" he commented.