ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

Corey tongued me down as he played with my pussy as I sat on his lap. I couldn't even moan with his tongue down my throat, I had to just take it.

Morally it felt completely wrong and physically it felt extremely right.

"Oooh fuck" I moaned as he made me squirt all over his lap. We watched lustfully as the liquid continued squirting out.

"Show them how wet your pussy is" he said lowly in my ear before fingering tf outta me and I wanted to cry from overstimulation.

I screamed as my legs began to buck and shake, soon later I was cumming again.

I came off his lap and he pulled his dick out and I focused on sucking the tip. He was lightskin and his tip was pink, it was putting me off because it reminded me of raw chicken.

Man I love Duke's sexy chocolate shlong...

I decided to show out and give him sloppy head and this nigga wouldn't stop moaning like a bitch, I swear I was starting to regret everything.

"Arghhhhhhh" he moaned tilting his head back as I stroked him up and down while sucking and licking.

"Jayla relax...JAYLA CHILL CUH!!...uhhhhh!!!" He shouted after I continued to suck after he came, nigga i'm sucking for me, not you, take it.

No I ain't swallow, I hope fucking not.

I got into my arch and he entered from behind going ham.

"Fuck" I whimpered, sex was my least favourite part with Corey, he always struggled to keep rhythm and always stroked quickly like slow downnnnnn. On the other hand Duke is a demon in bed, he knows how to make me cum good, hell I even did it without him touching me. I could be with him right now doing all this but he decided to throw us away by cheating.

"I missed you" he groaned and I sighed in response because the feeling is definitely not mutual. The only thing I miss right now is my bed, a bitch is tired as fuck.

Hollon...they better have left me back my seafood boil I ordered and Duke better not be petty and take it.

Not me having sex and thinking about food, that's how you know he not hitting it right.

He snaked his hand around rubbing my clit and I moaned his name cumming instantly and he followed up behind by nutting too.

He grabbed my phone showing the mess down there then tongued me down and ended the recording. He then airdropped the video to himself.

He then started kissing on my neck and I prayed he didn't leave hickeys.

"Okay Corey" I rubbed his neck but he kept going then tongued me down again before moving onto sucking on my breast and I shut up, sat back and enjoyed the pleasure.

"Your girl probably wondering where you at, go back" I mumbled.

"Fuck her cheating ass" he mumbled against my chest. "When we sending em the tape?"

I don't even know if I even wanna anymore.

"Um...ion know. Give me time first"

"Time for what? Let's get it done tonight, our lick back will be over with"

"To figure things out" I stalled and he gave me the dumbest look in the world. "You finna get back with him after he cheated on you ain't you Jayla?"

I am carrying his unborn child.

I remained silent because honestly I had no answer to that. My feelings were complicated about him, I don't know if I love Duke because I don't know what love is anymore.