ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟻

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

It's been a whole week since Jayla went to the airport with nothing but her son and her debit card to take a flight to anywhere but New York.

Fear struck every bone in her body a few days later when she found out by K3 that Duke had plans to kill her.

At that time she was in North Carolina staying with one of her Aunts which she didn't really like but once she heard that, she got in contact with Candi and took a one way flight straight to her state.

A place where Duke could never return.

𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜 📍

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Mama! Mama!" I heard Reek call out slapping me on my face and I woke up and popped his lip. "Owww!!!" He exaggerated.

"Lil boy sit down and stop hitting me in my face" I said sternly. "What do you want"

He shoved my phone in my face and I took it then rested it on my chest and he whined.

"Reek don't start, please." I told him sitting up and wiping the crust out my eye. I checked my phone to see it was 9AM.

I've been living with Candi, she welcomed us to stay as long as we want to and I've been looking at houses around the area, once I get enough money i'll move out. I sold my nail salon back in New York and managed to make $400k off that alone.

I have Duke's card on apple pay and I was finna run it up but ian want him to know where I was staying. For all I know he could send somebody to kidnap me or kill me.

"Mama" Reek whined throwing himself onto me.

I took a deep breath remembering he's only a baby, he done shoved his whole weight on my face.

I pulled him off me then sat him on my waist. "Is sissy awake?"

He shrugged then picked up my phone handing it to me.

"No cartoons yet papa, let's go shower" I said getting up with him on my hip and going to the bathroom.

We got our hygiene together and I dressed him in a simple grey joggers and a black top while I wore a black unitard.

I carried him to the kitchen and made his formula milk. With everything going on, I didn't get to celebrate his first birthday. My son is one years old and he didn't get a party.

His bitchass daddy wished him happy birthday on his instagram and had the audacity to throw shade on me. The nerve of that nigga.

I cooked breakfast for everybody because why not. Candi was living with her two daughters and her baby daddy would come every weekend to see his child. I wanna give them their space that's why i'm crib searchin'.

"Here" I passed my son a piece of waffle which he held with his whole hand a stuffed it in his mouth. "Boy the waffle ain't running no where"

Midway through eating, Candi and her youngest daughter Faith, who was 2 years old came down to join us.

"Duke called asking if I knew where you was at" she told after saying Good morning.