ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

Duke managed to shoot out the windows but was unsure if the bullets hit anybody. Whoever was shooting out the window was unexperienced because their aim was absolutely terrible.

"Fuck!" Duke shouted watching the car speed away, if he was thinking he would've shut the tires.

K3 and Boolie rushed out the front door with their straps out but it was too late.

"Fuck happend!?"

"Bae you good?" Duke ignored K3's question and checked on his baby momma who was in a state of shock. He looked her body up and down swiftly and her hand was trembling. He took it into his and gently swiped his thumb over it, seeing that she was unresponsive he lifted her up and brought her inside as the guys scoped the area before following in.

"I'm scared" she sobbed wrapping her arms tightly around Daymon and he huffed swiping a hand down his face then putting an arm around her.

K3 gave him an apologetic look. He was relieved to see that Jay could rely on Duke for comfort as usually she'd go straight to him.

Boolie went to check on the girls who hid at the back of the crib with the babies.

"There's no need to cry." Duke said wiping the tears off of her face with this thumb. "Folks gon try tear us down because they jealous of what we got. Every nigga, every female who fucks with us gon die, on King David. Niggas gon learn to stop fuckin' wit' us."

"I don't want June to die. She did me wrong, I want to beat her ass not kill her" she murmured and he laughed.

"You're too pure for this world Jay. It sure as hell ain't pure to you" he told her shaking his head in pity. "Imma take you to the trap tomorrow, I got sum to show you"

"I thought Hailey was bluffin' when she said she gon kill me. She said I got her nigga?? Ion associate with Corey. Hell ion even know what she talkin' bout" She heavily frowned. "Then she wanna try shoot me with my son in the crib that shit gets me tight."

"She said you got her nigga...?" He double checked and she nodded on response. "Hm."

He went on taking out his phone. "Imma get Wooda and Mint to sort some shit out fa me so I can stay witchu tonight but tomorrow we going to the trap together."

"Why?"

"You'll see." He replied.

They all settled back in the living room, discussing the shootout.

"Should report that bitch to cps and get her daughter taken away, she lucky Londyn's father already has custody" Maple folded her arms, heated.

"Wait so what happened between y'all, if it's not too personal" Nelly questioned.

"She's just a weirdo" Jayla said and felt Duke squeeze her thigh indicating not to say too much. "My son tired, we need to go home."

"Boolie slow ass probably ain't even shoot" K3 taunted out of boredom.

"Yea I did! I fired more bullets out than you, I dare a nigga try say I lied" Boolie exclaimed.

"They gon come shoot up my crib again Keontae?" Nelly asked in fear and everyone just stared at her blankly.

"Keontae?" Maple whispered to herself.

Jayla threw her head down laughing while K3 observed everyone's reaction.

"The fuck is funny?" Nelly stank faced them.

"Ignore them, they slow. And nah you good, yeen nobody to be getting shot" he answered honestly.