ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶

𝙳𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Everything was way better" Jayla mumbled regretting coming back to the city because Duke was already on his bs and it's only the next day.

"You lyin, that nigga ain't me therefore he not better. If you wanna go back so bad then leave, i'll gladly put a bullet in his head"

"You're controlling and it's getting extremely toxic Duke! I don't even miss you anymore, Darius had way better dick anyway" she fronted.

"Oh yeah?" He side eyed her turning his lip up.

"Yes, his dick had a curve to it and I sucked him off and touched myself to his moans. Wow his moans were like music to my ears, way too good. What else..." she tapped her finger on her chin. "The way he had me moaning from head was crazy. Duke it felt too good"

"Keep running that mouth Serenity" he said calling her by her real name.

She thought for a moment then continued. "He was so patient with my body, kissing everywhere. Wow he's gotta be the best nigga i've never had, ion know why I'm even here when I could be getting my black blown on by a real nigga"

She was trying to get under his skin and it seemed like it was working.

He huffed "You done?"

"You giving me the ick shawty, ian gon lie" he added.

"Good. I don't want to be attractive to bum ass niggas" she rolled her neck.

"Funny thing is the only good thing you can say about this nigga is sex cause that's all he was to you, am I wrong Jayla?" He questioned and the room fell under silence.

"...stop talking to me"

"Nah you getting it now" was all he said before he choked her out.

Sometime later...

"BABY I'M SO SORRY!!!" Jayla moaned out in distress as Duke continuously slammed into her. "I'm not gonna give your pussy away ever again!!" she begged as her legs were beside her head as he thursted balls deep.

"Ion wanna hear it, you not sorry yet baby, trust me" he said then entered his dick sideways so that he was laid across her and held onto to bed, each time he stroked in his legs were flying in the air.

She moaned and whimpered as he continuously stroked into her, they've been going at it for around 20 minutes. As soon as Jayla got done talking her shit, Duke wasted no time showing her what she missed out on.

He continued slamming into Jayla as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she clenched around his length and her legs shook as she came with Duke nutting right behind her.

He got into the missionary position and tongued her down. "I'm sorry baby girl" he whispered to her then kissed her lips. "I never should've caused you to run away from me" he said as he slid himself in.

"Fuck" she moaned. "I forgive you Daymon...take some out please"

He took some out then stroked in slowly biting down hard on his bottom lip as her warm wet walls wrapped around his dick.