ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿

𝓓𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓯 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

𝓓𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓯 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

Being Honest by Kay Flock was playing as Flock was driving the gang and I, all the way to the other side of new york. I'm talking near Rochester, this bitch ran a whole 6 hours away.

Don't worry baby girl, daddy's coming.

Once we return to the city i'll shower her with gifts because that's the romantic type nigga I am. I'm gon make her feel my sorries.

Flock is my right hand man and we're going to an area we don't know therefore I always gotta be on ten toes. He's my most trusted homeboy. A nigga has opps everywhere, I can never lack.

We're in the car with Boolie's annoying ass and K3, I'm at the front and they're at the back. I was finna book a flight but it's easier to capture Jayla and put her in a car than a plane.

Hopefully she comes willingly and ion have to kidnap my baby momma.

I got my strap ready to buss that nigga, he's serving her needs making her stay away from me even longer and ion like that. It's my kid in her stomach, not his, I've fucked up but she movin like forgiveness ain't a thing.

That Hailey girl was on a nigga's dick, I been rejecting her out of respect to Jayla and i'm close to saying fuck it and sleeping with her. It's fishy to me i'm not gon lie though, I nearly took out Corey now his girl wants to hunch.

My dick just too good huh.

"Bro what is you doing!" K3 yelled and I turned around seeing Boolie fighting the air.

This bout to be a long ass drive...

"YOU NOT FINNA DOG ME NIGGA!" Boolie yelled at the imaginary opp then started swinging at the air again causing Flock to crack up then swerve.

"Aye y'all chill out!" I snapped. These goofy ass niggas gon cost me my life.

"WHAT IS YOU SEEING! BOOLIE NOBODY IS THERE! NO. BODY. IS. THERE." K3 shouted in his face. "I can't fuck with retarded niggas, this nigga prolly seeing demons and shit, ion wanna be possessed."

He continued mumbling. "My grandma prolly fighting him for the time he shot me with a bb gun in 11th grade"

"He always on sum, check his pockets" Flock instructed and he did, pulling out the packet of edibles. "That nigga selfish as fuck, he had brownies this whole time!?"

"Nigga shut up, you're the driver" I mugged him. "How far are we?"

"4 hours left" he replied and K3 dramatically sighed.