𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Uhhh Jayla" Duke groaned loudly squeezing his eyes shut as Jayla was sucking his dick under the comforters while he was laid in bed.

He had already came but she was determined to make him nut twice because she loved hearing his moans and groans.

"Baby yo lips feel good..." he moaned jerking his hips as he nutted again.

"Mmm" Jayla hummed as she tasted his cum. "You taste so good papa"

"C'mere" he said and she came out from under the covers to be met with his face. "Open yo mouth"

She did as told and he slowly spat in it then she went back down to drip it on his dick then she stroked her hands up and down at a rapid pace.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk" he groaned throwing his head back reaching out to her as it was over stimulating.

"Yo dick so pretty papa" she cooed wrapping her lips around his tip and sucking it innocently.

"You like sucking daddy's dick don't you?" He asked pushing her head down so his tip hit the back of her throat. He held her like that until she was struggling to breathe then let her up and thrusted into her mouth.

"Yes, i'm your slut" she mumbled with tears rolling down her face trying not to throw up.

He hissed as his dick twitched bussing an ultimate nut.

Within a split second Duke forced her into an arch and slowly slid in making them release a breath in unison. He let her adjust before he held onto her ass firmly and rocked his hips back and forth.

Being the nasty nigga Duke was, he was going to talk her through every bit.

"You feel me mama?"

"Mhm" she hummed grabbing onto the streets feeling him fill her up to the brim.

"Where do you feel me?" he asked leaning down to leave small kisses down her back which tingled her spine.

"My belly button" she mumbled back then buried her head in the sheets.

He sped up his strokes and she put her hand back and he slapped it away.

"I can't take it" she whined trying to reach back. Fed up, Duke took her arms and pinned them behind her back.

"You can take it mama, you doing it now" he said continuing to stroke deeply into her.

That 'mama' word made butterflies swirl around Jayla's stomach and caused her to become more wetter influencing Duke to let out a moan.

"Look at me." He demanded and she used all her strength to balance on her elbows and turn her head back. "Throw it back."

"Awnn fuck!" She moaned meeting his strokes while holding eye contact. He mouthed to her 'I love you' and she buried her head in the pillow cumming, loosing her arch.

"Did I say you can cum?" He said pulling out on the verge of nutting.

"Fuck I need yo permission for?" She muttered lowly however, he heard her.