ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

I woke up instantly feeling a deep ache between my legs. I came 5 times yesterday and I haven't even had his dick yet, that's insane. He an ass eater too, this nigga is not going nowhere.

Nigga muncher ate it from the back.

I sat up carefully trying not to wake him but his eyes opened and landed directly on me.

Scary

I find him creepy sometimes. It's like he can feel and know anything I do.

"Good morning" he said in his deep rapsy voice and I crumbled.

"Morning" I responded stretching then rubbed the crust out my eyes.

"How you feelin...damn" he said sitting up seeing my chest was a whole different colour, covered in bites and hickeys. "My fault, ian mean to go so hard on you...tasted so good tho..."

"It's all good, i'm aching but apart from that i'm okay" I said getting up.

"Where you going, you leaving me already?" He asked and I chuckled. "To the bathroom"

Shut up bitch and what if I was leaving?

Get that head, get that bread then leave.

I washed my face then found a spare toothbrush in the cabinet, I also saw a box of condoms and noticed that there was like 10 other tooth brushes in the holder.

From what I know it was only Duke who lived here.

I returned to the room with a mug on my face after I finished freshening up. "Why the hell is there all that girly stuff in your bathroom?"

"In preparation for you" he flashed me a smirk and I rolled my eyes hard. Corny.

"That's a lie because I saw straight hair on a hair band, I have 4b hair so where does that add up to. And all the condoms and stuff, you messing with other bitches?"

I should be a detective

He came over to me then started wet kissing on my neck trying to distract me.

"You're a manwhore" I eyed him.

"If you haven't seen me fuck a bitch don't assume shit" he spat. "Yea i'll admit there from a couple one night stands"

"Am I a one night stand?"

He furrowed his brows "Hell nah, ion give one night stands head. Yea you trippin...you can gon head and get the fuck out my crib for accusing me of that shit"

"What?"

"Ya heard me Jayla, get out 'fo my bitch catches us then imma have to fuck you up for real" he threatened.

Tears swelled in the brim of my eyes as I tried to comprehend if he was being serious or not. When I noticed he was, I grabbed my stuff then headed to his kitchen and unplugged the refrigerator before leaving through the door.

I ordered myself an uber home, while I was in the uber, Maple texted me that there is a party tonight and we're going.

I spent the rest of my day on my bed scrolling through my phone. I was scrolling on tiktok for what felt like 10 minutes and it turned into 3 hours real quick.