ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥, 

"It's all my fault Kizaiah, I told her to die and she did" Jayla wailed in his arms. She felt like her mother's death was her fault, if she never came to the hospital she wouldn't have been stressed and had a cardiac arrest.

She broke down after hearing the announcement and Duke called K3 asking what should he do and he suggested to bring her over to his crib.

"It was long over due ma" Kizaiah spoke honestly holding her in his embrace.

"You're not helping! You're supposed to tell me everything is going to be okay and you're sorry for my loss"

"Everything is going to be okay and i'm not sorry for you loss. That witch deserved more than death" K3 replied bluntly and Duke muffled his laugh. "Bro how can you set me up like that bruh!" Duke cracked up.

"I'm going to see Maple" she mumbled breaking away from the hug and walking out slamming the door. The fact that Duke was laughing in her face showed that he had zero respect for her feelings.

"Too much has happened in one day, y'all's relationship is stressing me the fuck out, I'm already stressing about the bald headed penguin at home carrying my daughter and y'all bringing your problems. It's a lot Duke" K3 stressed.

"Yeah I feel you. I'll be better, i'm trying" he said the last part through clenched teeth.

"Yeen gotta lie, twin" K3 rolled his eyes. He knew his cousin like the back of his hand.

"Nah i'm deadass, once I get her in my arms again, i'm a changed man" he said more so to himself.

Gaslighting himself.

𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍

"Hey dickhead, where's our girlfriend" Jayla asked while yawning and Boolie was astonished to see her.

"JAYLA!!!" He screamed disabledly then wrapped his arms around her so tightly, he lifted her up mid hug and brought her inside.

"You have serious issues Boolie!" She mugged as he released her. "Where she at?"

"I put her to sleep, you crying and shit and damn your belly got big. That baby making you fat girl" he analysed her from head to toe. "That nose wider than a mf"

"Jayla you gotta double chin now too, I see them big macs catching up to ya. Nah i'm just playing twin...them nose hairs kinda long tho, ian gon lie" he continued.

"You done?" She blankly stared at him then walked further into the house to find her homegirl asleep on his bed.

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Maple!" I tapped her shoulder and her eyes slowly fluttered open then widened when she saw it was me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me on top of her but I was being careful not to put too much pressure on my bump.

"YOU'RE BACKKK, I MISSED YOUUU!!!" She exclaimed and I laughed getting out of her hold and sitting on the bed.

I fanned my eyes feeling myself get upset all over again. "Girl you'll never believe what happened this morning, I feel sick to my stomach and i'm mad I can't give bitches a hella good, hospital treatment whooping"

"Bitch what happened" Maple shot up giving me her full attention and I got real comfortable before spilling how June slept with my baby daddy and my mother's death.