ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟿

2 weeks later...
𝙺𝟹'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋 📍

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Say mama" I said holding Reek who was sat on my lap sucking his thumb.

"N-N. No." He replied and my mouth hung open in shock.

His first word is 'No'.

"No no" he repeated then babbled.

"Reek say ma"

"Ma." He repeated then smiled showing his 4 teeth looking like one hamster. "Mama!"

"Yay!!!" I cheered then covered his face with kisses. "Well done baby, momma is proud."

He then continued to say mama until he got distracted by K3 coming home from the trap.

He whined reaching out to him and my bestfriend picked him up.

"You" he pointed at me. "Are fucked."

"Why, what did my baby daddy say?" I furrowed my brows worried.

I've been standing on business and I've basically been living with Kizaiah, I blocked Duke on everything so every time K3 goes to the trap he delivers messages to me through him.

Most of the time I refuse to hear what he was to say and i've been meeting up with Candi so that True can bond with her baby brother. She's such a good sister and she adores him very much.

K3 doesn't like Candi for some reason, he says he senses bad vibes from her. But to be honest K3 doesn't like anyone, not even me.

"Y'all be recording while y'all fucking?" He asked straight up and I crumbled.

"Uh....." I scratched the back of my head. "Um..."

"Yes or no Jayla. Ian got all day cause the nigga claiming he got sex tapes of y'all and he finna leak them if you'on go back to him by tomorrow."

Tf.

"He wouldn't..."

"I wouldn't wanna find out. Get yo ass back over with that nigga, take this baby too" he said handing my son back and I mugged the hell out of him.

"I can't stand on business around that man, why you think I packed my bags and left?"

"You gonna run forever Jayla? If you really want to escape that nigga, go to Illinois. He won't be able to go there."

I pursed my lips to the side thinking about it.

Ion wanna be a repeat of his other baby mommas and I want him to be a part of Tyreek's life.

If he does something real bad, i'd move to Illinois without looking back but ion think disrespect is a big enough deal for that.

He's lucky i'm a one man woman otherwise I would've slept with another nigga to one up. Ion be sleeping around because that decreases my value and I'd rather mess with the same nigga than add on bodies.