ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟺

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"You pregnant?" I asked.

"No" she jerked her head back.

"Then spit it out" I clapped. "What is it you wanted to tell me Maple?"

She inhaled a deep breath then took a step back before scanning the area with her eyes. "You know how Boolie works part-time at your baby daddy's trap"

"Mhm..." I responded folding my arms.

"Before you got released from jail he told me something and told me not to tell you but I think you need to know so don't tell yo nigga that you know"

"Just spit it out!" I pleaded. She doing all this sugar coating extra shit, damn.

"Duke ordered Boolie to clean up the trap basement when he got there...Niki was found dead by gun shots. Duke killed his baby momma"

I shook my head. "Why the hell would he kill Lailah's mom? Duke wouldn't kill his baby momma, Maple and how does Boolie know what Niki looks like?"

"Mint was there too he confirmed it. See I had a feeling you wouldn't believe me..."

"W-why did he k-kill her?" I stuttered feeling a wave of mixed emotions come over me.

She gave me an apologetic look. "Ion know Jay...I told you this because I want you to be careful around him."

"He would never hurt me physically and he's never had." I told her.

"I bet he promised the same thing to Niki. I'm just saying be careful sis, that nigga isn't stable."

Bitch—

"Fuck you mean" I scrunched my face up. "Ion know what kinda weird energy you and Boolie got going on but my man wouldn't do that...maybe. I'm confused now, what if he kills me?"

"Run away if anything bad ever happens" she suggested.

I stared at her for a bit then licked my lips looking to the side. It makes sense, why he told me 'don't worry' when I asked where was Niki at. Why Lailah is now living with us.

Niki and Duke absolutely hate each other however I'd never expect Duke to kill her.

See kmt. Now this shit got me tweaking.

She said not to tell Duke that I know but I wanna know why. Why would he kill his baby momma, if I made a mistake would he kill me too?