ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Jayla I— Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You. Dirty. Ass. Hoe." Jayla cut June off. "I go off for a couple months and you're fucking my friend" her voice cracked as she spoke to Duke.

This nigga sweating like a wet dog. K3 thought as he stared in disbelief.

Jayla grabbed the nearest object which was a china vase and threw it at June, it hit her head then crashed on the floor breaking into pieces.

She was about to launch at her causing K3 to wrap his arms tightly around his bestfriend. "Remember the baby" he said in her ear not wanting her to put it in harms way.

"FUCK ALL THAT, THIS BITCH NEED HER ASS BEAT LET ME GO K3. DUKE IMMA BEAT CHO ASS AFTER I BEAT HERS, GO TO HELL" She screamed digging her nails into K3's skin trying to break out of his hold.

Duke and June started putting on their clothes as soon as Kizaiah lifted her up and removed her from the room.

"What are we going to do!?" June panicked.

"Nah. What are YOU going to do, you wanted this, not me. I'm just a nigga who doesn't refuse pussy which is offered to him" Duke waved her off pulling on his wifebeater.

"Nigga yeen shit, don't act like you never wanted me too. How do you expect me to tell my friend that we've been fucking on a low since she left Duke? And you're putting all the blame on me"

He sucked his teeth then rolled his eyes. "I don't give a fuck, I don't want you June. I've never said that, ever. And I told you that betraying Jayla was wrong but ya still insisted for my dick to be all up in yo stomach. Hell I even refused the first time you offered yourself"

"You gave it up for the free and I took the opportunity. Betraying your homegirl is a YOU problem." He concluded.

"Mmcht, now a nigga needs to dig his grave because his pregnant baby momma finna put him in a casket" he heavily frowned as he exit the room.

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Let me go!" I shouted with tears rolling down my face as K3 basically trapped me in the living room with his grip.

"No sis, I get how you're feeling but if June puts her hands on you while you're pregnant, imma black then kill her" he stated seriously. "Tell your hormones to relax"

"Let her go nigga" Duke said strolling in the room.

"Nigga you foul! Her homegirl nigga? What happened to Reign?"

"She still about" he rubbed the side of his face then locked eye contact with me. "We need to talk baby."

Fuck you for being so fine.

I remained silent and continued to stare at this man. I spent 4 whole months running away from him, to come back only to add on another reason to run away.

June's sneaky, i'm now realising the ig story pic she posted up laid up with a nigga was Duke. That's why the hair looked familiar because Duke has a lot of hair.

When K3 was distracted I ripped out of his hold then dashed out of the room and headed straight to the bedroom.

I yanked June by her hair and send hard repetitive blows to her face.

I really despise fighting bitches because it gets me out of character, i'm actually a nice, chill and laid back person. I'd rarely get into fights back in school and when I did, it was something serious or my last straw.