ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟸

𝓓𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓯'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

I opened the door then turned on the light to be met with my baby momma Niki.

Y'all thought it was June didn't you.

Nah. I can't kill her till my baby momma gets out of jail cause ion want it to turn back on her ass.

"Missed me?" I smirked at the helpless woman.

"You're crazy! Why the fuck am I here Duke and why you gotta gun"

"Why you keeping my daughter away from me and why yo ass got a whole nigga taking care of her instead of yo self. You not treating her right, Candi been telling me how you been neglecting Lailah and I wanna know why the FUCK you been treating my daughter wrong Niki." I ranted.

"Go to hell."

"We gon be kickin' it there together then shii" I said cocking my gun back which struck fear in her eyes but I ain't give a shit.

I hate this bitch and I regret sticking my dick in her.

Out of all my baby mommas she's the only one I wish I could take everything back. She gave me hell the day I got her ugly ass pregnant.

Poor daughter got her ugly ass looks, all because of her, my child finna be bullied at school wit her shrek looking ass.

"Where's my daughter Niki" I asked sternly aiming the gun at her.

"With her new father in Chicago. Put the gun down and untie me Daymon, I hope one day yo ass end up in a penitentiary" she spoke.

"I wanna know why you been neglecting Lailah, that's an innocent child Niki. Just because you hate me doesn't mean you should take the hate out on her" I said.

"Ion hate Lailah, ion like her. Difference."

Disliking yo own child?

She reminds of Jayla's mother, a total bitch.

"Where she at? I want her exact location because she staying with me or else imma kill you Niki, you got once chance. Don't even think about lying to me because I'm more than happy to pull the trigger"

"She's at my crib back in Chicago with her step daddy like I told you Daymon. Quit trynna be all scary" she rolled her eyes.

"And who's her step-daddy"

"Yo opp."

No she didn't.

"You messing with Kody?" I asked feeling hurt.

A bitch lower than a mf to be sleeping with a nigga who almost killed me.

Back in the day I had beef with this nigga Kody in my hood. All cause this nigga was jealous that I was making a name for myself and that I was making a lot of money.

I knew Niki from my childhood, she was my lil jawn we grew up together. If you think me and Jayla are toxic, Niki and I were on a whole different level and that's why she hates me.

I remember we went to the club one night and she was twerking on another nigga so I put ghost pepper on her tampon, served her damn right. She twerking on a whole other nigga in front of me, embarrassing my ass.

Niki shot me one time for talking to another bitch and all I did was ask where her nigga was at because he owed me money.

The relationship wasn't healthy at all.

I got her pregnant then soon later I cheated on her and got Candi pregnant knowing Candi and Niki absolutely hated each other at the time.

It was back and forth petty shit.