ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Bestfrienddd" I dragged running over to hug K3 who hugged me back. "I got you food"

"Preciate it jit" he said taking the bag of chic fil a and opening it.

I felt a presence behind me and I rolled my eyes as I turned around to face Duke. Which reminded me...
"K3 did u give this nigga my mom's address"

The question caught him so off guard he squirted orange crush soda through his nose and that moment I knew the answer.

"What the hell! You know what this nigga did!?" I said talking about Duke as if he wasn't standing right behind me with a blunt resting between his lips. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world.

"He wanted to see you and I thought you was there" he sighed. "What my cousin did?"

Could've called or texted me to ask where I was at but pop off.

I shook my head rolling my eyes. "It don't matter anymore..." I trailed off leaving into the living room and sitting on the couch.

Unexpectedly he plopped down next to me, lighting his blunt then took a deep pull.

"Watchu here for?" I mugged him.

"For you to take me the fuck home."

I deeply chuckled to myself shaking my head. "Unt. Unt. You got the wrong one. Better go out in the street and hail a taxi because this bitch is not the one"

"I'a steal yo car" he threatened thinking deeply.

"I wish the fuck you would" I retorted gripping my keys. "Get real comfortable babe"

"Oh i'm babe?" His mug turned into a smirk making me internally sigh. "Still messing wit that Corey nigga?" He asked making me drop my smile immediately.

"No i'm celibate now" I answered truthfully. "...half"

"Half?"

"On a dick ban till niggas can act right" I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"Damn I can't eat your pussy no more?" He asked as K3 entered the room.

He shot his cousin a glare overhearing the convo. "Jayla lemme talk to you real quick" he licked his lips swiftly.

I got up and followed my bestie into his bedroom and he shut the door as I sat on the bed waiting for him to talk.

"Ain't I tell you to stay away from my cousin, Jayla?" He spat sternly with anger in his eyes.

"Nothing's going on...just a lil lick lick and that's it. Ion want yo cousin" I lied and he looked off to the side shaking his head.

"Y'all done did sum? That shit wack Jayla. I told yo— " He cut himself off seeing my unbothered facial expression then continued.