ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿

𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥& 𝗶𝗳 𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂 𝗼𝗻𝗲😒

ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ & ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs, ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs.

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Chill out" Duke said blocking the door but she kept hitting and pushing him so she could clutch the knob.

"I said chill the fuck out!" He demanded and Jayla immediately stopped trying to open the door to escape to beat on Hailey again.

"Look at me" he instructed and she stared up at him through glossy eyes. "The bitch already weezing and bleeding, enough damage is done baby girl" he spoke softly trying to get her to calm down.

"Let's talk" he said pulling her along, sitting on the bed making her straddle his lap. He used his thumb to wipe her loose tears then pecked her lips.

"Why do you make it so hard for me to dislike you?" She said frowning.

"Lust is a dangerous thing" he joked. "All seriousness you can talk to me girl, ian gon tell nobody yo business. I'm not on no federal shit, i'm too gangsta fa allat"

She sighed lying her head in the crook of his neck, getting comfortable. "I met Corey at a kickback a couple years ago, he was chilling with K3, we exchanged numbers then we started chopping it up. He'd take me on dates, buy me gifts all that lovey dovey stuff"

"One day I spotted him out with Hailey then the next day when I went over to his house to confront him, he revealed the whole truth. How she was his girlfriend and he's been cheating on her with me and now he's stuck in a sticky predicament"

"I was already attached to him, the sex was okay and to be honest I haven't really experienced anyone and the person I lost my virginity to wasn't something I wanted to continue, Corey was my only option. I convinced him that he should be with me and that's what he did"

"Convinced him with what?" Duke furrowed his brows.

"Baby this pussy got power!" She shook her ass a little then continued the story. "I stole her nigga, Corey and I were off and on anyways and I'm pretty sure since you kissed me on ft to him, he's back to messing with her." She made up her face at the thought. "She fought me and we'll see who's pussy that nigga will be diving in because we both know he'll pick me"

"Jayla stop playing with me. Say I won't snap yo neck right nie." Duke grumbled pushing her off him.

She laughed. "I'm off Corey, ion want that nigga. I want you Duke, you keep playing with me though" she pouted.

He got off the bed and adjusted his pants. "You the one saying you'on wanna talk to a nigga and shit. I'm not bout to be playing no games chasing you round, Jay"

"I'm not playing games!" She raised her voice now getting up too. "You're hoeing about and expecting me to be okay with it and i'm not. Then you keep giving me head and not fucking me! Leading me on with all types of bullshit and it's frustrating Duke!" She was now shouting.

"We're not even in a relationship and i'm stressing about you, how is that fair? Ugh you irritate m—Duke." She stopped herself as he began taking off his clothes. "What are you doing?"

"If you want me so bad, come get it." he said only wearing his ethika boxers and Jayla's heart instantly dropped to her stomach seeing how big his buldge was. She knew it was finna do some real damage.