ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽

A/N: 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴。 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸? 🤨 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁🩷.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗸𝗯𝘀𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆😜

𝙺𝟹'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"I don't know how to feel." Jayla opened up to her bestfriend. "I'm a murderer...have you murdered someone before, Kizaiah?"

He swiped a hand down her face then squeezed her lip shut. That was his way of telling her to be quiet.

"You not no murderer. You is Jayla and don't you tell nobody watchu did. You boutta snitch on yo self."

She mugged him moving his hand from her lips and folded her arms pouting. "I want a house, I want Tyreek to have a bigger room since he finna be crawling around the apartment in a few months"

"You got yo nail salon money, go get you one"

"I can't, not now anyways. I need to order more products for the business and I also need a new worker because this girl quit because her ex's girl came into my salon and asked the girl to put the nigga's name." She expressed.

Soon later there was a knock at the door and K3 let in Duke and their son.

"My babyyyy" Jayla cooed dashing over to her man and taking the car seat from him then picking up Tyreek. "Hi bubba"

"K3 lemme talk to you real quick" Duke licked his lips and they went to his bedroom.

"How she been?" He asked.

"How she— Nigga how sh— She just murdered somebody she used to love how the fuck you think she's been Duke?" K3 snapped. "She been telling me all night how she scared she finna go jail and only this morning i've been able to convince her that everything's going to be okay."

"Fuck is she worried fo', I been telling ha I got her" Duke shook his head. "She refused to stay home last night that's why I dropped her here"

"Mmcht. Y'all pissed me off, I was finna get some bomb ass head from my baby momma until she rocked up" K3 frowned.

Duke stroked his chin. "Speaking of baby mommas, Candi coming over wit' True in 2 days."

"Right after her birthday nigga? You'on know shit about bad timing!"

"Her birthday tomo'...?" He played with his hair in confusion.

"Yes nigga. She turning 21 slow ass bitch. And what if Jayla puts her hands on Candi?"

He scrunched his face up. "Why the hell would she do that?"

"Because I know you cuz, you gon end up doin sum shit she won't like."

"Jayla too pure to hurt somebody" Duke waved K3 off.