ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹

The next day...
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍 𝟸:𝟺𝟻𝙿𝙼

𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

Like usual we was all chilling at June's crib, normally we would go to Jayla's but she went AWOL on everyone this morning and K3 wasn't here neither. Prolly laid up with his baby momma Nelly. We all was active on the gc and she didn't even read messages or text once, none of that.

Jayla went ghost.

Duke was looking like somebody pissed in his cereal, that nigga is intimidating, no cap. Glaring a hole into the wall like nigga damn, what the wall do to you?

Maple gasped catching everyone's attention, she was sat on my lap so I leaned my head over her shoulder and looked down at her phone being the nosey nigga I am.

My mouth dropped open seeing a Jayla and Corey's leaked sex tape all over twitter, i'm talking 743 reposts and thousands of likes. I instantly recognised what she was wearing then linked it to yesterday when she walked out on us.

Cheating while pregnant is W I L D.

Her moans were playing loudly from Maple's phone and I guessed Duke recognised who it was because his head snapped directly towards our direction.

"What's going on?" June inquired.

I took my eyes off the video, it was bringing back my memory of the time when Jayla and I took each other's virginity's while under the influence of alcohol. That pussy fucked a nigga head up for real especially the next morning when she said she wanted to keep being friends.

Being the understanding nigga I am, I respect that and we continued our friendship like normal and eventually my feelings grew old although I continued to flirt with her over the years. Because a part of me felt a piece of attachment, after all I lost my virginity to her.

I'd rather be friends with Jayla than loose her overall so I accepted it.

Once I stopped liking Jayla, my head was straight.

I lowkey liked Maple that's why I always irritated her all the time and turns out she likes me now we kickin' it together and a nigga couldn't be any more happier.

I wouldn't dare to cheat on my Maple syrup.

Seeing that Jayla retaliated that quickly after she caught Duke cheating on her was something I never expected from her. Hell ian even know she had the guts to pull something like that.