ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

Surprisingly Duke texted me to get ready for our date tonight, I thought he was supposed to be in jail, beats me. I asked him what type of date it is and he told me informal.

I wore distressed jeans, rick owens, a blue cropped top and a blue varsity jacket with my cross body ysl bag. I yanked my phone off the charger then applied light makeup and touched up my 36 inch buss down wig which went right up to my ass.

I grabbed my thick black glasses that went with my outfit and put them on then make a couple snaps while I waited for him to text me that he was outside.

When he did, I made my way downstairs to see him sitting in a Bentley with the windows rolled down, the car was very tinted.

Duke was wearing a brown sweat suit, AF1s and diamond cuban links around his neck with matching earrings.

I opened the door to the passenger side and he leaned over the console and dragged it shut and I looked at him confused. "Don't. Ever. Do that again." he said bluntly then opened the door himself and I got in.

"Stolen?"

"Hell nah, I bought it. I got motion"

I narrowed my eyes at him for a bit trying to figure out if he was lying or not but I couldn't read him, he was a blank canvas.

"Where you taking me?" I asked as he drove off.

"Bowling, arcade then food" he expressed and I raised my brows at the effort.

I connected to the aux and played Brent Faiyaz the whole way there. We arrived at the bowling place then got checked in and went to our lane.

I don't know how to bowl for shit, I have to use the guiding things. He laughed at me as I pulled it along to our lane and positioned it. I picked up a ball, rolled it and...I still missed.

"It's not funny" I said laughing myself then I rolled again and I hit 4 down this time. "Your turn"

Duke picked up the ball and rolled it hitting a strike and I watched amazed. He rolled it like it was nothing.

"Gotta do better mama, i'll help you" he said passing me a ball. He stood behind me, guiding me how to roll without the support machine and I rolled it and hit down more pins than last time. "You got it, you just need to work on aiming for the middle"

By the time the game ended, he won of course but I was a close second place so I was proud of myself.

We then headed to the arcade where we played a couple games like the racing car and shooting zombies etc.

I spent 6 minutes on the claw machine trying to get a pink bear and I was struggling until he took over and won me the bear on the second try.

"I'm convinced your ass at everything" he said passing me the bear.

"I never did this stuff growing up" I revealed. "This is all new to me"

"You never went bowling!?"

"Once" I shrugged then looked around. "I been to an arcade twice with Kizaiah, we never had the privilege to do kids stuff growing up"

"I gotta take you to more places then, let's go to this Jamaican food spot I found" he held out his hand and I took it.

We pulled up to the food place, best believe I ordered oxtail with rice & peas and some plantin. He got some curry goat with white rice then we got back into the car.

"Can we stop at starbucks?"

"Set the way point" he told and I did then ordered my caramel frappe with extra caramel then we headed to his crib.