ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

I squealed in excitement seeing that it was my father and threw myself into him, he instantly wrapped his arms around me capturing us into a hug.

Tears rapidly made their way to the brim of my eyes and I let them flow. He was taken from me at the young age of 13 and I had to go through my mother's abuse, technically I served his sentence with him.

"Daddy!" I cried out in his chest as he rubbed my back.

"Baby girl you didn't tell me you was having a baby, you're all grown up now. Looking just like ya mother" he pulled away from the hug staring in my eyes and I stared back blankly cause why he had to bring the dead crackhead up.

"Where's ya mother?" He asked and I immediately panicked then looked over at Duke who was seemed like he was processing something.

"Ashton yo pops?" He said snapping out his trance now looking at me.

I nodded then looked back at my dad who went over to dapp up Duke and I held the most confused look on my face.

"Lord help me" I breathed out. "How y'all know eachother?"

"Watchu mean, this OG" Duke said and I looked at him stupidly. He grew up in Chicago, how he know my pops?

"He been contacting me for a while now, keeping me updated on you and shit" my dad revealed and I mugged both of them.

Daymon is literally invading my life.

"And you didn't tell me Daymon?" I snapped. I rarely hear from my father as it is and to hear they've been cutting it up while i've been out here worried turned my whole mood around.

"No doubt" he nodded.

"What I wasn't aware of is that my princess is having a whole baby. Y'all gon be good parents, Duke gon take care of y'all fasho" he placed a kiss on my forehead and I smiled small.

That man brings nothing but trust issues and good sex.

K3 nem went over to greet my pops while I sat down because my feet felt quite sore.

"Gender reveals are pointless, say u having a son then 13 years later, Jaden turns into Jada" Boolie shook his head sitting next to me with backwoods in his lap.

"I hear no evil, I see no evil"

"Am I wrong though?" He tilted his head at me and I rolled my eyes.